Saturn Sky Forum banner

It is HERE>>>>>>>>Finally

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  nscrbug 
#1 ·
:banghead: Ok got the call early this afternoon and our car is sitting at the dealership in the back. We could not get there today so we will go tomarrow afternoon.

The history of this car goes something like this

01/09/06...1st image from dealer..Black car, Black top, Red and Black Leather, CHrome wheels,lsd, Moonsoon sound, Manual trans.

wait wait wait wait:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Car was invoiced over 21/2 weeks ago...no one could find it..and today just like the rabbit being pulled out of the Hat...Here it is............pphjj5

#4 ·
Again I am GREEN! Enjoy your ride. In a week you'll have a hard time remembering the long wait.

#5 ·
Congratulations

:cheers: Congrates to you. :thumbs: I, on the otherhand are like you were :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: They say at the dealer, I call every day with a different "line" and from a different phone, and they tell me they should get some in to "look at" in a week or two. :banghead: :mad: :mad: They told me it should be here by the end of April. So, now it's just the waiting game.

#6 ·
pphjj5 said:
:banghead: Ok got the call early this afternoon and our car is sitting at the dealership in the back. We could not get there today so we will go tomarrow afternoon.

The history of this car goes something like this

01/09/06...1st image from dealer..Black car, Black top, Red and Black Leather, CHrome wheels,lsd, Moonsoon sound, Manual trans.

wait wait wait wait:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Car was invoiced over 21/2 weeks ago...no one could find it..and today just like the rabbit being pulled out of the Hat...Here it is............pphjj5
That's the CALL I've lookin for!! Congrats !!!!
In all that time i hope you can pay cash for it!:D
Any Chance of me seeing it? (I'll take your picture for a post here!):thumbs:

#7 ·
Mine was invoiced 2 weeks ago and still no sight of her. Is there hope??? :banghead:

#8 ·
nscrbug said:
Congrats!!! :cheers: This is good news for Rick and I...means our Skys are that much closer to being built. :thumbs:

By the way nscrbug---Thank you for referring this forum to me. It's great. Your right..... there is a lot of info here. Alot of great pics here too. This is the first site I go to when I get home from work!!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

#9 ·
ousoonersgirl said:
By the way nscrbug---Thank you for referring this forum to me. It's great. Your right..... there is a lot of info here. Alot of great pics here too. This is the first site I go to when I get home from work!!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
You are very welcome...kinda had a feeling you'd like it here. :D

#14 ·
Congrats! You've had quite a wait, now go out & enjoy it! :D

#16 ·
Thank you all..It is pretty funny....My car came in the same time as the #3 car...#3 is silver with Black and red interior and Painted wheels.

After My wife took it for a test drive, I told them they could put it on the floor as that was the agreement we had. They did want us to take it because we had waited so long.

They were grinning from ear to ear when I told them to put it on the floor. There really is no comparison between Mine...Black, Black and red Interior and Chrome wheels and the silver one that was there.....

They took number 3 off and Pulled my wifes right in......:thumbs:

#17 ·
Congrats! I know you and your wife will be grinning from ear to ear every time you see it, and especially when you drive it!:D

#19 ·
I stopped in to see ppjhh5's SKY
one word WOW.

More on my own post to follow (news for all you Chicagoland SKY soon-to-be-owneers) And a confession to ppjhh5...:willy:

#20 ·
Rick Tinley Park said:
I stopped in to see ppjhh5's SKY
one word WOW.

More on my own post to follow (news for all you Chicagoland SKY soon-to-be-owneers) And a confession to ppjhh5...:willy:
Geeeez!!! Don't leave me hangin' like this, Rick!! :crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.