Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just arrived between 7:30 a.m. and now. Now, they have to get it on a truck and get it to me! It should be at the dealer no later than Friday!!! :cheers: :cheers: What great timing, 11 days sooner than expected!

·
Registered
45 Posts
congrats :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
HHHOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLL...Nuff said....Skip.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thats very exciting...it is sooo worth the wait!!!!

Start planning those road trips!!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
255 Posts
skywulf said:
Just arrived between 7:30 a.m. and now. Now, they have to get it on a truck and get it to me! It should be at the dealer no later than Friday!!! :cheers: :cheers: What great timing, 11 days sooner than expected!
Congratulations Skywulf.......You and I had the same TPW but my dealer has not called me with the exciting news yet. It's been a longwait but it is over for you.

ENJOY !!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
skywulf said:
That puts me right behind you I hope she was in the train with yours Skywulf!! Congratz on the news!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
151 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW! I know you're like me...you can't wait to go topless!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Skip said:
HHHOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLL...Nuff said....Skip.....:lol: :lol: :lol:
That is about what it sounded like too when I got the call. I think every bird, squirrel deer and hootowl lit out of the woods around my house and it is quieter than a mouse but for me stomping around my house and yelling and screaming and ....then I had to go to work. :lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MyMidnightSky said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW! I know you're like me...you can't wait to go topless!! :lol:
Yep. That's me! :cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats. Plan on being up later then you should be the night you get it and have a good time when you pick it up. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:cheers: Your so lucky living in Atlanta where the interstates have no maximum speed limit.:lol: Now you can:driving: :driving: :driving:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GaryH said:
:cheers: Your so lucky living in Atlanta where the interstates have no maximum speed limit.:lol: Now you can:driving: :driving: :driving:
They're speed limits! But I guess you wouldn't know it. I almost got run over about five times by trucks driving in today...wonder what that is going to be like in a two seater? Maybe no more aerobics cause driving the Sky on 285 will get my heart rate up for more than 30 minutes.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
But that power rack and pinion steering will make getting around HOTLANTA so much easier. Just one flip of the wrist and ya dun changed lanes . Faster than a treerat getting chased by Hound...:lol: :lol: Skip... :cool:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
skywulf said:
Congratulations, that will give you plenty of time to drive out for the next SoCal Sky run!:thumbs: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
skywulf said:
Congratulations!!!
Now go out and howl at the moon, sun, whatever!!! Your time has come, ENJOY!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congrtaz......:cheers:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yaaaaaaaay for SkyWulf!!! Congrats lady...it's been a long time comin'. :cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
keep 'em coming!!!

i just got my car yesterday....... since the time i received notice that i had a vin number and car was built, according to my dealership, the gm workbench system has had no dates on any event codes since then....i do know 6/20 it was built and i received it july 11.....that is about 3 weeks to get here. so skywolf keep vigilant, it will arrive and you will receive that call.........and you will be riding in your new wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
omg!! its about FRIGGIN time!! :cheers: :cheers: ......COME BY AND GIVE ME A RIDE...HEHE:lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts