Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D With Mayhem officially 4b00 in Chicago waitin' fer Santa Fe RR to bring her home to me, it it time once again to ask the question:

When do you think Mayhem will arrive at my Dealer?

Let's hear it folks:D

·
Registered
607 Posts
I think it will arrive at dealer on 14th :skep:

:willy: I'd probably camp out there starting next week!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
:D With Mayhem officially 4b00 in Chicago waitin' fer Santa Fe RR to bring her home to me, it it time once again to ask the question:

When do you think Mayhem will arrive at my Dealer?

Let's hear it folks:D
Crystal Ball says 09/15/2006 at 11:26 am:yesnod:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Soon Ernest, soon. :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I am gonna get this one!!! I said you would get the first Sky and then when that went in the toilet I said you would get the first RL!!!

I knew it!!!

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Ernest, I consultedwith my psychic know it all golf ball if you would receive Mayham by the 15th of Sept and it asnwered ABSOLUTELY. There you have it. Its officel.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
20 September, ...Skip..:cheers: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Because my dogs will dig it up just in time for delivery. Now iffen yall want it earlier then yall gots ta talk to tha dogs. ..Skip..dang hounds dig big holes...:cheers: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Did they bury it near where they buried Serenity? A Texas T-Bone steak to the dog that digs her up and brings her to me.:D
Shoo Serenity's hole was turned into a swimmin hole and now I got catfish in it. My lower forty looks like an Isreali bombin in Lebonon. Skip..:) :) Dang dogs

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Shoo Serenity's hole was turned into a swimmin hole and now I got catfish in it. My lower forty looks like an Isreali bombin in Lebonon. Skip..:) :) Dang dogs
YAY! The Pups are back!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Well the good thing is -- cars in the Chicago heights yard move with in 48 hours (or they get sent back..)

I'll drive by and see what I can see. . .

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!!!!!! If you see Mayhem tell them to toss you the keys and you will bring her back when she is due to be loaded on the car.:lol: :lol: :thumbs:
Teel the the Owner sent you. Any volunteers to drive her to Texas for me?:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks!!!!!! If you see Mayhem tell them to toss you the keys and you will bring her back when she is due to be loaded on the car.:lol: :lol: :thumbs:
Teel the the Owner sent you. Any volunteers to drive her to Texas for me?:D
ohh... pick me... pick me...LOL

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
My hounds can drive pretty good iffen yall don't mind them eatin pizza an Fartblossom , well nough said about her . I'ma thinkin tha top down would be better.....Skip...:cheers: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
540 Posts
September 13th 3pm Central time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts