Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it is time to part ways with my sky.
Having our second child (and the fact that my daily driver is about dead) has made me realize that its time to move on from the Hydro blue. I'm going to give you guys first dibs before I post it on auto trader. Just PM me if you are interested, I'll be posting pics on this post soon. just wanted to let everyone know.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn a Hydro Blue Redline?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
With the GMPP tune. around 37K miles. Stick shift, one of 20 with those specs (not including GMPP not sure if any of the Hydro's have had that done)

·
Registered
45 Posts
There was a guy on o e of the Facebook groups looking for a Hydro Blue yesterday. Are you in the groups if so PM me your name

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Makes me sad to see that, Will. I know how diligently you searched for your hydro blue. Good luck with the sale. If I had the money, I'd buy it.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
WOW... I remember your search, Wow... good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Sorry to hear sir. I remember yours and Davhamm's searches for those beautiful cars. But family is far more important as you will know. There will be more opportunities down the road. Good luck on the sale, but don't get rid of the model you built, I think I remember you got into that with Marvic and had an uncle or something helping you. Hopefully Miller will buy it.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I'm guessing 28,765
That is probably right about what it cost new. This isnt a Ford GT or a Toyota supra......

Sorry to hear sir. I remember yours and Davhamm's searches for those beautiful cars. But family is far more important as you will know. There will be more opportunities down the road. Good luck on the sale, but don't get rid of the model you built, I think I remember you got into that with Marvic and had an uncle or something helping you. Hopefully Miller will buy it.
Id love to if we can come to a price that is agreeable. With that said I am not sure how serious he is about selling... time will tell!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I'm guessing 28,765
haha I wish, no it'll be lower but still more than I assume most will pay. not giving it away.

lunatic said:
fringe View Post
I sent you a PM a few days ago. Please take a look and respond.
sorry I some how had missed my PM's they have all been responded to now.

I also made the mistake of driving it today, oh man I like this car....

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
haha I wish, no it'll be lower but still more than I assume most will pay. not giving it away.

sorry I some how had missed my PM's they have all been responded to now.

I also made the mistake of driving it today, oh man I like this car....
You may not agree with this because your too young...but remember, your children are part of your life...they are not your life. Keep the car. Like me, it will be passed down to my son. He knows he is not permitted to sell it.

This car is a POS...but it is designed so well. Everyone loves viewing it. If it leaves, you will never walk into your garage again...because nothing else is worth viewing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts