Whoo hooo, congrats.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
50 Posts
You are not going to believe your new car! Congrats!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:cheers: After you calm down, post some pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will next week be ok?

After this wait, it may be next week before I calm down enough to hold the camera straight. I see my punctuation is faulty in my previous post (it's the excitement)

Pics on the way soon

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
If pics are not posted in four days Saturn will pick up your car for non-compliance with the mandatory posting of pics.. Skip... it is a rule sub paragraph 4 paragraph 14 in the owners manuel. ....Hey Tim I got them to read the owners manuel......:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Skip said:
... it is a rule sub paragraph 4 paragraph 14 in the owners manuel.
Is that just after about fifteen or so pages saying that if you consume alcohol prior to taking the pictures that your ability to focus will be greatly impaired?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
jdigiant said:
Is that just after about fifteen or so pages saying that if you consume alcohol prior to taking the pictures that your ability to focus will be greatly impaired?
That would be in paragraph ol #7.....Skip...read the manual .....:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Skip said:
If pics are not posted in four days Saturn will pick up your car for non-compliance with the mandatory posting of pics.. Skip... it is a rule sub paragraph 4 paragraph 14 in the owners manuel. ....Hey Tim I got them to read the owners manuel......:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Ski-uppp....are you misbehavin? :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't mind him, congrats!!!! :lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
skywulf said:
Ski-uppp....are you misbehavin? :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't mind him, congrats!!!! :lol: :lol: :cheers:
Yes maam, I am misbehavin. Does this mean I git spanked? Oh yes, yes, yes. No Skip be nice. Try to be nice.. Yes maam I do accept punishment........Skip...admonished, in tha corner.....:nono: :nono: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Skip said:
Yes maam, I am misbehavin. Does this mean I git spanked? Oh yes, yes, yes. No Skip be nice. Try to be nice.. Yes maam I do accept punishment........Skip...admonished, in tha corner.....:nono: :nono: :thumbs:
Well, if you are being bad, why of course you should get a spankin and then you should have to stand in the corner and drink beer. Bad Skip, bad skip! :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

redstarmom said:
I pick it up at 6:00 tonite!

Chili Pepper Red
Automatic
LSD
Chrome
6 Disc Changer/Monsoon
VIN# 3760

:D :D :D :D
You are going to have an awsome night!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
185 Posts
redstarmom said:
I pick it up at 6:00 tonite!

Chili Pepper Red
Automatic
LSD
Chrome
6 Disc Changer/Monsoon
VIN# 3760

:D :D :D :D
Congratulations! you will love It:cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
redstarmom said:
After this wait, it may be next week before I calm down enough to hold the camera straight. I see my punctuation is faulty in my previous post (it's the excitement)

Pics on the way soon
Don't worry, Sugar. I'll take the pictures for you. Believe me everyone, no one is more happy to see that Sky than I am. Well, Katie is, I suppose.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts