Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we've only had our sky for 3 days and we're having a blast:cool: ! today my wife and daughter were out and they turned around and saw 2 guys with a camera taking pictures of the car while they were DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD! it's crazy:jester: ! with the EYE-CATCHING red, you catch everybody staring at you, :drool: turning around in their cars and giving you the thumbs up sign.

WE'RE LOVING IT!

(there's a picture on my profile of MY sky)

are there any other skys besides me in the denton/dallas, texas area?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i know what you mean, btw don't ever buy icecream at the store when you are driving this car, before you can get out of the parking lot it will be all melted. LOL, today one of my co-workers came in and said when she came in there were 4 men walking all around my Sky looking at it...

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, we come out of places with people staring and walking around too! it's like instant celebrity status.

don't think it's a good idea to bring food in the sky though haha!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Sticker

Just wondering if anybody has a true sticker for thier car?:rolleyes: The only one I've seen is the one that say's not for sale(Because it's mine) anyway I'm having problems getting one from my sales rep. I've asked at least 3 time and he said that they have'nt recieved one yet. If so, how do they know what the price is? I'm tickle pink that I have my Sky, but I would like the the sticker.:D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Geph said:
Just wondering if anybody has a true sticker for thier car?:rolleyes: The only one I've seen is the one that say's not for sale(Because it's mine) anyway I'm having problems getting one from my sales rep. I've asked at least 3 time and he said that they have'nt recieved one yet. If so, how do they know what the price is? I'm tickle pink that I have my Sky, but I would like the the sticker.:D
Some of us had to wait for the paperwork/invoice sticker for our car so it is not uncommon to hear the same from your dealer.

You will get it soon enough. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Geph said:
are there any other skys besides me in the denton/dallas, texas area?
Dallas represent! yea yea!

GO MAVS!

oh and congrats on your Sky! :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I ave not had all that attention yet. But then I have not really gone to many places and parked the car. I get a lot of looks and comments at stop lights...
When we went to a resturant we had to park where I could not see her (it was tough)...:willy:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I ave not had all that attention yet. But then I have not really gone to many places and parked the car. I get a lot of looks and comments at stop lights...
When we went to a resturant we had to park where I could not see her (it was tough)...:willy:
Morning and Afternoon commutes not so much, just some stares and nods... but cruising on the weekends to Shopping Malls, Movie Theaters, Music Concerts, Chipotle, just about any Heavy Pedestrian Areas are prime targets for mobing attention so set aside a few more minutes to please the non sky proletariats.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I've taken to going to eateries with patio seating opportunities. You park the car and get a table nearby so you can keep an eye on it. All the folks coming out and circling the car provide a bit of cabaret to accent the dining experience.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Geph said:
yeah, we come out of places with people staring and walking around too! it's like instant celebrity status.

don't think it's a good idea to bring food in the sky though haha!

very true............it's amazing how people are attracted to this car! I've owned several cars, but none has ever gotten the constant attention I've been getting with my Sky. It's unbelievable. Now if I could only get $10 for every time someone walked up to my parked Sky to take a closer look, or walked around it, or asked how much it cost, I'd probably be a millionaire by the time my loan was paid off in three years.....................:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
I like it

SkyRaider said:
very true............it's amazing how people are attracted to this car! I've owned several cars, but none has ever gotten the constant attention I've been getting with my Sky. It's unbelievable. Now if I could only get $10 for every time someone come walked up to my parked Sky to take a closer look, or walked around it, or asked how much it cost, I'd probably be a millionaire by the time my loan was paid off in three years.....................:cool:
I wish that to... we would be RICH in no time.

:lol: Maybe we should start charging :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Geph said:
Got my sticker about 1 week before the car. Dealer called me and said, I dont think you want this on the car? I told him no and went down there to get it.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Got my sticker about 1 week before the car. Dealer called me and said, I dont think you want this on the car? I told him no and went down there to get it.
I got my sticker also , but about 2 weeks before..... no way i want that on my BABY...... and...we park where we can see her and.. OMG... the people who gather to check out her curves!!!!!!! we go to Red Lobster alot and there is a CHEVY dealership right next door.... the first few times we went, all... AND I MEAN.. ALLL the salespersons were out around my car... it was COOL..... now, they just go to the window and point and stare... i have caught some of them pointing it out to THEIR customers... very AWESOME...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
My sticker was hand delivered. The prep guy,, said,, I can't stick that on there!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Because I am a documentation NUT on this car -- my General Manager ordered a second original window sticker, for my "book". There is a name for them (I forget) but they should be able to order one for you.
If nothing else it will be fun to see 10 years from now when this car sells for $165,000 (new)....:jester:

·
Registered
38 Posts
of course we don't buy these cars for the attention...do we!?! :lol:

I can't wait to get mine!

·
Registered
246 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
My sticker was hand delivered. The prep guy,, said,, I can't stick that on there!
I received 2 stickers. One came with the car I believe, the other was sent 2 days later with the XM price changed from $325 to $199. Guess I got in under the wire!

·
Registered
139 Posts
SUNNY_SKY said:
Dallas represent! yea yea!

GO MAVS!

oh and congrats on your Sky! :thumbs:
Well I agree about the Mav's. But what happened last night? Maybe next year darn it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Turk said:
I received 2 stickers. One came with the car I believe, the other was sent 2 days later with the XM price changed from $325 to $199. Guess I got in under the wire!

My sticker wasn't put on my car, but was given to me with my owner's manual and other paperwork when I picked up the car. I guess they knew it wasn't going to stay on the dealership floor for too long so they didn't bother. In fact when I went to the dealership to pick up the car, it had a "sold" sign on it!..................:cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts