Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, it's about time i posted on this forum. SkyBaby seems to do enough for this family, but, i want to join the fun too. Brian

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Welcome BABY......... GLAD YOU FINALLY MADE IT ON HERE.... Enjoy...... Love you....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Welcome SkyVue, what part of rural Illinois. I am in Bloomington.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Kent.... that is Brian...... my Brian...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A "couple" are communicating via a forum. :lol: :lol: Is this a precursor to "hall sex"? :nono: :nono: What has the e-world come to? :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Your 2394 post behind your other half.:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's good to be here. And no it's not a precurser to hall sex.... although that is very fun too. Just another way I can spend even more time with SkyBaby!!!!
Brian

·
Registered
432 Posts
SkyVue said:
Hey everyone, it's about time i posted on this forum. SkyBaby seems to do enough for this family, but, i want to join the fun too. Brian
From Sky Vue 1 to one Sky Vue...welcome, Brian! (This will really confuse Kent now!)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
RED , TERRI do yall have a lexas system sos yall both be on at the same time?...Skip......:lol: :) Do yall e-mail each other in tha house?:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome Brian, glad to meet Sky baby's other half....:cheers:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome aboard from Minnesota!

Skybaby sure is an asset to this forum...and now for the first time we can get a....she said / he said... kind of feedback on Sky ownership...very cool! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Oh and by the way Brian, did Skybaby tell you our plans regarding the sleep over????:lol:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
SkyVue said:
It's good to be here. And no it's not a precurser to hall sex.... although that is very fun too. Just another way I can spend even more time with SkyBaby!!!!
Brian
Apparently you have a different vision of the activity. After 25 years of marriage the definition changes!!! It becomes a verbal exchange vs. a physical one. :eek: :eek:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Lol....... first off..... Girl.... when is our sleepover? and..... then.... Snaponbob...., we only been married almost a year.... at the end of october it will be........ but... to answer another.. yes, we email eachother from the house.. and IM.... and... text.... lolol..... this house aint that small... and i am lazy, when i want to talk to him and he is in the office.... we im or text.. or use the intercom.... comical at times....... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome on board SKY VUE

This is just too much fun!! Enjoy and welcome!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Lol....... first off..... Girl.... when is our sleepover?
You know you are welcome any time baby...:grouphug:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Lol....... first off..... Girl.... when is our sleepover? and..... then.... Snaponbob...., we only been married almost a year.... at the end of october it will be........ but... to answer another.. yes, we email eachother from the house.. and IM.... and... text.... lolol..... this house aint that small... and i am lazy, when i want to talk to him and he is in the office.... we im or text.. or use the intercom.... comical at times....... SkyBaby-07
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO cute. I can just see the two of you parading your Skys on a Friday night, wearing matching t-shirts, shorts, and flip flops.:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
SKY VUE 1 said:
From Sky Vue 1 to one Sky Vue...welcome, Brian! (This will really confuse Kent now!)
It doesn't take much! Sometimes I wonder if I have blonde roots.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts