Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I took delivery Friday at lunch on my base Sky. I promptly blew off the rest of the day at work. While this weekend saw scattered thunderstorms in the Birmingham area, I drove her topless as much as I could.

I cannot say how pleased I am with the car. It is everything I have read and more. For those of you waiting, stay strong for it is well worth the time invested. I put my downpayment down in May and spent the summer reading the posts and once almost decided it wasn't worth it. Believe me, it is worth the wait.

Even when Alabama lost a nailbiter to Arkansas on Saturday, unlike after most losses, I didn't go into depression-mode......I simply put the top down on my newest baby and drove. It didn't take my face long to acquire that grin we all have when driving our Skys.....even after a tough loss.

So to all of you who are waiting.......stay strong. Stay committed. Let this forum get you through the tough days. It is all true what you read here and all so very much worth the wait.

By the way. MSRP at my dealer. No add on's, no surprises.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks for the post "macpar4".....your so right..."keep hope alive!~". The damn wait brings all sorts of thoughts to ones mind like did I screw this up and should I have bought that used Boxster? NOT!!!!:D
I look forward to dropping the top on mine...sooner or later....lets hope for sooner! Good luck!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congratulations & many happy miles!
Yup, it is true and difficult to understand 'till you're in you Sky, top down and just crusin'

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Got me grinin' ....
Makes me want to say
Can I get an AMEN!?!?!

Roof up - heat on - car is dirty - drove to work today 3 months after delivery -- Still had the big smile the whole ride!:thumbs:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well, I took delivery Friday at lunch on my base Sky. I promptly blew off the rest of the day at work. While this weekend saw scattered thunderstorms in the Birmingham area, I drove her topless as much as I could.

I cannot say how pleased I am with the car. It is everything I have read and more. For those of you waiting, stay strong for it is well worth the time invested. I put my downpayment down in May and spent the summer reading the posts and once almost decided it wasn't worth it. Believe me, it is worth the wait.

Even when Alabama lost a nailbiter to Arkansas on Saturday, unlike after most losses, I didn't go into depression-mode......I simply put the top down on my newest baby and drove. It didn't take my face long to acquire that grin we all have when driving our Skys.....even after a tough loss.

So to all of you who are waiting.......stay strong. Stay committed. Let this forum get you through the tough days. It is all true what you read here and all so very much worth the wait.

By the way. MSRP at my dealer. No add on's, no surprises.
I'm trying, but man it's hard... :willy: Post like this will get me through though.. Go Georgia Bulldogs :thumbs:

·
Registered
414 Posts
CONGRATS!....and thanks for the encouragement.:thumbs:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats!! And I agree, it is all true. We have had our Sky 6 weeks/2000 miles and are still grinnin'. I didn't drive it all last week until Friday(longest rest since we've had it) and to get in it again was like the first time again. Lovin' it!!!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Who cares about a field goal when you have a Sky?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Like Ernest i'm a two time Sky owner

That grin started in march with delivery of vin 271 and just intensified this friday as I took delivery of Bluestone Rl. Enjoy the ride. sky is the perfect name for this car my feet have been off the ground since I took delivery on Friday.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congratulations and many miles of smiles!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts