Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow drivers,
I have a bit of a confession. For all of you who helped me through my "STI" drama, and for those who answered my technical questions, I bid a heartfilled fairwell. about a month ago i decided to get an MR2 Spyder. In my region they are a very rare car and i found one with less than 10k on the clock. Its an amazing car but i cant help but feel sad that I wont be part of the sky community. The reason I got it was that they put the price up even more on the redline i reserved (a long time ago) they then also told me that It could be late next year when i got one. instead i got an Mr2 for Half the price. Thanks for all the fun conversations. Ill check back every now and then.
May there be sunny Sky's in your future,
Matman

·
Registered
692 Posts
Matman,
I have a hunch you'll be back again. Always welcome and be safe out there!:thumbs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha....ill be back. Heck i still have my redline reserved. if anyone want my spot in line let me know. (if dealerships allow that kinda stuff)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Another one bids farewell from the never ending wait list... You picked a good looking ride, enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts