Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the call, it was just delivered to the dealer! I'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow. Twelve days from shipped to delivered. YES!! Pics to follow.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
MISky said:
Just got the call, it was just delivered to the dealer! I'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow. Twelve days from shipped to delivered. YES!! Pics to follow.
Get some rest tonite, you have a long day of driving tomorrow!!!:D

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Ernest said:
Get some rest tonite, you have a long day of driving tomorrow!!!:D
Heh, i wonder how many people have missed work the day they picked it up or called in "sick". :lol: I know i probably will be.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
MISky said:
Congratulations! You can tell me how much fun I am going to have in a few days!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congratulations!

Congrats on your new baby, I hope you have a blast driving it tomorrow. :thumbs: I'm so very jealous.

Can't wait to see photos of it, and if you get a chance, can you help ease my mind on the never ending debate on the seat adjuster and let me know if your car has one? (Since it was built recently).

Thanks and congrats again!:cheers:

·
Registered
692 Posts
WOOOO-HOOOOOOooooo......
was that you I heard go by?
Congratulations!!:D

Imaged 23/06/06
...and waiting...
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Pitcom said:
Heh, i wonder how many people have missed work the day they picked it up or called in "sick". :lol: I know i probably will be.
I know for certain that my boss will TELL me to leave because he knows my being there will be a waste of time. I have been "SkY Sick" for the better part of four months now. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Thats great!!! Now get out the road map...look at it...then throw it away...and go where the Sky takes you!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow, congratulations! Make sure to give us pix. :) Skywulf, your's and mine shouldn't be far behind!

·
Registered
185 Posts
MISky said:
Congratulations! You will love it....enjoy the ride:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Ditto

SkyPup said:
Congratulations! You will love it....enjoy the ride:cheers:
Enjoy the many smiles too:thumbs:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congratulations!! I can only dream of the day I'll finally take delivery. ENJOY!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratz!! Looks like us southern boys will be getting ares soon right Skywulf!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
LiveWire said:
Congratz!! Looks like us southern boys will be getting ares soon right Skywulf!!
You betcha baby, cept, I am a Southern Gal ! But, southern is southern yawl!
Listen, I am ready to bust I just know it will be here any day!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts