Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My dealer Saturn of Metro East just got thier first SKY. It was midnight blue which was very stunning looking. The car just came off the truck when my I got a call. It's not my Sky. I still want to drive one before ordering but this gets me closer to that part. Thought you might be interested in some pics.

Also it was a automatic with chrome wheels vin 695
The car was very Nice looking!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
OOOOOO my:drool: :drool: Nite Sky Where are you?:willy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
My dealer Saturn of Metro East just got thier first SKY. It was midnight blue which was very stunning looking. The car just came off the truck when my I got a call. It's not my Sky. I still want to drive one before ordering but this gets me closer to that part. Thought you might be interested in some pics.

Also it was a automatic with chrome wheels vin 695
The car was very Nice looking!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:
Thanks for the pic's, I ordered the Midnight Blue, and it is stunning, and looks cool with the top up. I did test drive a SKY at my dealership here, and was hooked, it was awesome and quick, i was going 60mph in 2nd gear, and had to hit the breaks, anyway, thanks again for the pictures..

Midnight Blue
Manual
LSD
6CD changer, monsoon
chrome
blacktop
black leather
deposit on 3/22/06 and waiting patiently for now!!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took my wife up to see the car, they were putting on the wind screen and some other add ons. got to look at that car real close and they let me sit in it. It felt like the car put it's arms around me and said I'm all yours. Still haven't driven one but what the Hell!!!!

I'm going in and putting a order in tommorrow. :thumbs: Now the wait will begin. Said about 6 to 9 months to get one. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
Took my wife up to see the car, they were putting on the wind screen and some other add ons. got to look at that car real close and they let me sit in it. It felt like the car put it's arms around me and said I'm all yours. Still haven't driven one but what the Hell!!!!

I'm going in and putting a order in tommorrow. :thumbs: Now the wait will begin. Said about 6 to 9 months to get one. :banghead:
Good deal! :thumbs: So what color/options are ya gonna go with?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
Fairview Heights IL

Holy crap!! Isn't that where a tornado hit a few days ago??? :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts