Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picking up my sky on sat hahahahahaha feel like a little kid during christmas. I cant believe it. They told me next week and my sales manager called in wed and we were three way he insisted the car come in by the begining of next week. Hes awesome yeehaw. I love this guy. He called his morning and stated the car will be ready to be picked up sat morning and that I should leave work now and get the paperwork done now. RIGHT NOW DAMIT COME IN NOW. was his exact words. I cant wait I'll have pics ready by tomorrow.

·
Registered
453 Posts
lawdog6153 said:
picking up my sky on sat hahahahahaha feel like a little kid during christmas. I cant believe it. They told me next week and my sales manager called in wed and we were three way he insisted the car come in by the begining of next week. Hes awesome yeehaw. I love this guy. He called his morning and stated the car will be ready to be picked up sat morning and that I should leave work now and get the paperwork done now. RIGHT NOW DAMIT COME IN NOW. was his exact words. I cant wait I'll have pics ready by tomorrow.
Hey, so thrilled for you. BTW, when did your car get ordered? Do you remember the date, and the order no? How long did it take and where are you ordering from, State? Just curious.
T

·
Registered
438 Posts
You will not believe hw much you will like this car!!:drool: I can't wait to drive it daily.:driving: I have a pick-up along with my sky. If the weather is crummy I drive the truck and pout all day!:nonod: When the sunshine is out...I am a happy man!!!:D :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
thats awesome.. man i cant wait till november comes around and i can get me one ... i drive a truck right now and i miss my sports car... once november comes around hello sky.. i cant wait

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow love them coming in groups like this! Congrats...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Fantastic!

Congrats and yes you will love this car! :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the transport vehicle was still there there were 12 on the transport. I asked where they were heading to they said va sc nc and fl. The driver said a shipment of over 50 was unloaded in baltimore this morning. dam there everywhere

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Seems like every part of the country is getting @ssloads of SKYs except HERE!!! :banghead: I did the vehicle locater thing on Saturn.com last night...and I did it for various different parts of the country. When I entered Concord, NC into the search box...it came up with 9 SKYs for that dealership network!!! :eek: Another search came up with 10! Yet when I enter any of the cities surrounding my area...ZILCH! :mad:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
nscrbug said:
Seems like every part of the country is getting @ssloads of SKYs except HERE!!! :banghead: I did the vehicle locater thing on Saturn.com last night...and I did it for various different parts of the country. When I entered Concord, NC into the search box...it came up with 9 SKYs for that dealership network!!! :eek: Another search came up with 10! Yet when I enter any of the cities surrounding my area...ZILCH! :mad:
I got one in Downers Grove (silver), But yeah - I agree ... we are SKY deprived. :banghead: Need to see the #1 delivery (STILL!) at our dealer and the #3.... Because I am #4!:thumbs:
Maybe they have a whole traincar load headed this way!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I got one in Downers Grove (silver), But yeah - I agree ... we are SKY deprived. :banghead: Need to see the #1 delivery (STILL!) at our dealer and the #3.... Because I am #4!:thumbs:
Maybe they have a whole traincar load headed this way!!!:cheers:
Yeah, I know about the silver at DG...I wasn't counting that one. :D That's the one I went to go drool over last Saturday...I'm told it belongs to the owner of the dealership. There are still 3 more that have to come in before mine. :banghead:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts