Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I was able to track the car. It's on a train in Walbridge OH. It is due in Milpitas on or around July 9th. Later than I had hoped but at least I have found it. Everyone have a great holiday.:willy:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Wow how did you find it? See I cannot figure out where southbound Skies go from the plant, or what Railroad co. gets em.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's something you have to ask your dealer about. They should be able to help you get started. I actually got my start on the search from looking at the messages from USMC.

·
Registered
149 Posts
frednorris said:
That's something you have to ask your dealer about. They should be able to help you get started. I actually got my start on the search from looking at the messages from USMC.
I hope my SKY is on teh same train as yours!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it's in Fort Madison Iowa and on it's way. It's now due in July 5th in the afternoon. I may be able to pick it up on the weekend. Just not fast enough for me!!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Wow... maybe the train will MAKE RECORD speed and miles and get to you tomorrow....... i wish i would have been able to track my baby..... GREAT JOB.... AND CONGRATS... ENJOY...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
450 Posts
frednorris said:
Well it's in Fort Madison Iowa and on it's way. It's now due in July 5th in the afternoon. I may be able to pick it up on the weekend. Just not fast enough for me!!!!
where do you live?

·
Registered
308 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Wow... maybe the train will MAKE RECORD speed and miles and get to you tomorrow....... i wish i would have been able to track my baby..... GREAT JOB.... AND CONGRATS... ENJOY...SkyBaby-07
mine is on the way i just got an e-mail from my contact at CSX railroad and he said it was sopose to leave on 7-1 and get into chicago on 7-5 but there was a train accident and everything got backed up by one day so it sould be in chicago on 7-6 and hopefully at my dealers by middle or end of next week. (hopfuly before the 15th) :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
bentley said:
mine is on the way i just got an e-mail from my contact at CSX railroad and he said it was sopose to leave on 7-1 and get into chicago on 7-5 but there was a train accident and everything got backed up by one day so it sould be in chicago on 7-6 and hopefully at my dealers by middle or end of next week. (hopfuly before the 15th) :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:
Fabulous! I hope you get it before the 15th!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts