Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to my dealer last friday. said it was to be built this week. expect 3 to 4 week delivery. fine with me, i'v been waiting since march.11. got a call this afternoon:D my car was delivered this morning:D somebody goofedwho cares:D will be ready friday @4pm:D sorry i,m smiling so much:D no i'm not.will be bring home to my wife:D she dosn't know:D thanks to all the gang on this site i wiil post pics:D i know i,m still smiling:D silver graphite
red and black leather
chrome rims
auto(i know, but it's for her):D

·
Registered
304 Posts
went to my dealer last friday. said it was to be built this week. expect 3 to 4 week delivery. fine with me, i'v been waiting since march.11. got a call this afternoon:D my car was delivered this morning:D somebody goofedwho cares:D will be ready friday @4pm:D sorry i,m smiling so much:D no i'm not.will be bring home to my wife:D she dosn't know:D thanks to all the gang on this site i wiil post pics:D i know i,m still smiling:D silver graphite
red and black leather
chrome rims
Fantastic.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Awesome. Congratulations. Tell us all about how surprised your wife is going to be.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey, thats wonderful. Happy Motoring!!!:lol:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congrats!

Another Canuck get a Sky!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

Greetings from Moncton NB!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Here come the Canadians!! Whoo-hoo!!

(I think I've said that before :lol:)

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
red and black leather
chrome rims
FANTASTIC...great surprise for the wife! Give us an account of the first ride please along with the pics...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice to see more Canadians will be stared at! It is an amazing car and everywhere you go there will be someone slowing you down to ask a million questions. So my advice is add ten to thirty minutes to all your outings as you will need it to explain it really is a Saturn! :cheers: ENJOY before the bad weather comes.

·
Registered
160 Posts
CONGRATS!! :cheers:
Many happy miles!
Good on ya for the surprise! Make sure you tell us.
Pics too!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:willy: oh congratulations ... Happy Trails ....:thumbs:

when is that phone of mine going to ring with some good news? :willy:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks to everyone, those of you waiting, my dealer tells me there are more good surprises in store for you.sorry, still smiling:D :D :D :D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts