Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow... what a day.

1st: My dealer having no updates since 3/22 on my order.
2nd: Seal and others helping me find some info.
3rd: Me calling my dealer TELLING him more info about my car, when it was built, the VIN, and when it was shipped...

to this...
He called me back about 30 mins ago saying.... You'll never believe.... and I think I had my shoes on before he finished the sentence telling me they were pulling it off the truck as we speak.

I'm on my way to the dealership to see it! I won't be able to pick it up till Monday tho!

Thanks much for the support and keeping me semi-sane ;) thru all of this!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
that is awesome!!!!!

This forum rocks! :cheers:

not get your car off that train and keep it going!!!! I'm waiting for that same train out here in Cali!!! :cheers:
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
CONGRATS!:D I'm green with envy.

Hopefully someone will get me my car soon. When did you order it? Oops just read your sig.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
Congrats - hard not to chant "Me next, me next!" Getting closer to key time. Look forward to your pics:thumbs:.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
tyler07 said:
Wow... what a day.

1st: My dealer having no updates since 3/22 on my order.
2nd: Seal and others helping me find some info.
3rd: Me calling my dealer TELLING him more info about my car, when it was built, the VIN, and when it was shipped...

to this...
He called me back about 30 mins ago saying.... You'll never believe.... and I think I had my shoes on before he finished the sentence telling me they were pulling it off the truck as we speak.

I'm on my way to the dealership to see it! I won't be able to pick it up till Monday tho!

Thanks much for the support and keeping me semi-sane ;) thru all of this!
Tyler,
That is really great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am also picking mine up on Monday. I hope your as excited as I am. I bought mine two weeks ago and it has been sitting in the dealership since then. The title or should I say CO just showed up Thursday. It's been raining here and I don't know when I'll be able to take her for her first ride...... Enjoy......:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Things are rolling for all of us...I hope..

tyler07 said:
Wow... what a day.

1st: My dealer having no updates since 3/22 on my order.
2nd: Seal and others helping me find some info.
3rd: Me calling my dealer TELLING him more info about my car, when it was built, the VIN, and when it was shipped...

to this...
He called me back about 30 mins ago saying.... You'll never believe.... and I think I had my shoes on before he finished the sentence telling me they were pulling it off the truck as we speak.

I'm on my way to the dealership to see it! I won't be able to pick it up till Monday tho!

Thanks much for the support and keeping me semi-sane ;) thru all of this!
received a call from my dealer on Tuesday the 9th. stating (after 8 weeks of nothing) that a TPW would be issued shortly. I figure, lucky if my TPW is sometime in June, but I will take it, even July or August. Heck I would take anything but forever not knowing something!!!! Got a call today that my TPW is the week of May 15th. Go figure:willy: Hope this is a start of something good for all those still waiting..waiting...waiting:thumbs: Couldn't have made it without the info. on this board!!!! Thanks to all:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Congratulations hope the train is carrying mine also, hope it makes a stop in Utah. My dealer said mine is on the train somewhere between here and there
hope its closer to here than there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
maybe there is hope!!

vairman said:
received a call from my dealer on Tuesday the 9th. stating (after 8 weeks of nothing) that a TPW would be issued shortly. I figure, lucky if my TPW is sometime in June, but I will take it, even July or August. Heck I would take anything but forever not knowing something!!!! Got a call today that my TPW is the week of May 15th. Go figure:willy: Hope this is a start of something good for all those still waiting..waiting...waiting:thumbs: Couldn't have made it without the info. on this board!!!! Thanks to all:D
you did feel like i feel today.......nothing, no news, stuck at 3000 since april 17 with no tpw, while others imaged same time or later has a tpw.........i hope you car gets built in record time and delivered in record time.....that would mean cars that follow will push up.......let's hope
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh, Just got back from the dealership after finishing most of the paperwork. I just have to bring in the cashier's check at 6pm on Monday and I get to drive away in my SKY! All said and done, just just a tad under $30,000!
In my rush and excitement to get to the dealership tho... i forgot my darn camera, but i'll take tons of Pictures on Monday when I go to pick it up!


Car MSRP: 26,320.00
Accessories:
Locking Gas Cap: 10.00
SKY Mud Guards: 120.00
Cold Air Intake: 360.00
Labor ~EST 220.00
Total: 710.00
Tire and Wheel warranty: 380.00
Extended Warranty (6yr/75000) 1585.00

Balance: 28,995.00
Sales Tax: 751.00 <= Gotta Love Delaware
Doc Fee: 61.00
License/Title Fees: 5yrs 125.00

Total Cost: 29,932.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
tyler07 said:
Car MSRP: 26,320.00
Accessories:
Locking Gas Cap: 10.00
SKY Mud Guards: 120.00
Cold Air Intake: 360.00
Labor ~EST 220.00
Total: 710.00
Tire and Wheel warranty: 380.00
Extended Warranty (6yr/75000) 1585.00

Balance: 28,995.00
Sales Tax: 751.00 <= Gotta Love Delaware
Doc Fee: 61.00
License/Title Fees: 5yrs 125.00

Total Cost: 29,932.00
Excellent info - timing great for us as we got word that dealer expects our Sky in no later than 2 weeks (crossing fingers that means delivery in time for Memorial weekend). What will you do in the next two days to prepare yourself for getting the keys?

I'm especially interested in the warranty, both tire and extended. What do they cover? Any details greatly appreciated!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top