Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to be patient, and not beating up my dealer on an arrival date (black,black,black leather,auto), but deep inside I was suffering when I read of all you happy owners taking delivery.
It has arrived tues. and I picked it up wed! It was well worth the wait. I wish I would have captured the look on my 16 year old son's face as I was pulling into the driveway! I had to hide the keys from my wife (she must have found 10 reasons to tke it somewhere). Great car!!!! By the way, mine came from the dealer mentioned earlier (Saturn of rt___), which was selling a "refused" black SKY with add-ons. The dealer explained that that car came in out of sequence, and the person ordering it had some issues taking ownership of it, therefor the dealer did add the "sky dealer package" to it and put it up for grabs.
Good luck for those of you still waiting; I think it's well worth the anticipation!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats!!! :D

So how long did it take to get there??

·
Registered
251 Posts
CONGRATS!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Excellent!

Congrats and enjoy the car!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:cheers: Congradulations! We have another Triple Black in the family. :thumbs:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Triple Black - Surprise Delivery

No, I didn't have any mark-up's added to my delivery, and to my surprise, they weren't pushy about dealer added opions and maintenance agreements. They pretty much let me know what was available, and left it at that! It was a first time Saturn experience, and pretty much painless!

·
Registered
170 Posts
My experience was equally as painless (and my first Saturn as well). They did try for the security window etching which I didn't get, but then just explained everything and I was done. It was an awesome buying experience, very painless, and I've bought about 15 cars in my lifetime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts