Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's Here! It's Here!

I just got the call from Saturn of Saginaw - My SKY is in! They just told me on Monday that it was built, and I was expecting to wait 4 weeks until delivery. I guess their information was wrong, but I don't really care!

The problem is that I leave today for a 2 week business trip. I am trying to change my flight until tomorrow, so I can pick the SKY up today. I am just waiting to hear if I can be late in arriving (which looks good - I am not really needed til tomorrow evening).

I post pics today if I get it!

YEE HAH!

UPDATE as of 10:20AM:
I have changed my flight, and will leave tomorrow! I am picking the SKY up at 1:30 this afternoon, and putting the Miata on AutoTrader.com right now!

I'll post pics when I recover from the excitement...

:driving:

UPDATE as of 12:25pm

I am leaving to go pick up my SKY, cashier's check in hand. And yes, I am paying MSRP!

VIN ends in "2424"

It is a beautiful sunny day here.....

:cool:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
GByrnes said:
I just got the call from Saturn of Saginaw - My SKY is in! They just told me on Monday that it was built, and I was expecting to wait 4 weeks until delivery. I guess their information was wrong, but I don't really care!

The problem is that I leave today for a 2 week business trip. I am trying to change my flight until tomorrow, so I can pick the SKY up today. I am just waiting to hear if I can be late in arriving (which looks good - I am not really needed til tomorrow evening).

I post pics today if I get it!
VERY COOL!, Congrads and Enjoy! the weather's great now in Michigan.....:cool:
Mrsviper
blk/red trim

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow, that's awesome, good luck!

·
Registered
363 Posts
That is great! Our order numbers are very close. Hopefully mine will be here soon! Sorry you have to go on a business trip right now, but your baby will be waiting for you when you get back. Can't wait to see some pics as we ordered basically the same thing.:cheers:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
TWO WEEKS away from your Sky? What kind of cruel, demanding, Over Lord do you work for? Mercy, I'll pray for you. Congrats.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I am SOOOO jealous........ congrats!!!

Ronda

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Way cool!!! Conga-Rats!!:cheers:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats- at least you'll have a little time to enjoy your new baby before you leave! And you'll have no shortage of offers for babysitters if you need one! :D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures of your new arrival. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
You're gonna love it. The job just might take a back seat. I haven't been worth a plug nickle since i picked mine up and the week is not over yet!

ENJOY :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats! Guess you didn't need me to drive you up there! :) Enjoy and maybe I'll see you around!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts