Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long long wait (166 days) SHE'S HERE! :willy: Heading to the bank to move $34k into checking and we're off!

I'll post pics as soon as I get them...Might be awhile as the sun is out and the top is going down! :D Let the grin syndrome begin! :party:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats! :yay:
The wait is well worth it.

Now remember to try and post pics after you get over the grin syndrome (yea right!). :D

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
:cheers: Drop the linen and start the grinnin!:D :party: :seeya:

·
Registered
991 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats Kristen!!!​
:party: :woo: :woo: :party:​

·
Registered
163 Posts
After a long long wait (166 days) SHE'S HERE! :willy: Heading to the bank to move $34k into checking and we're off!

I'll post pics as soon as I get them...Might be awhile as the sun is out and the top is going down! :D Let the grin syndrome begin! :party:
Congrats Kristen!!

Did you hear any news on how many RLs were expected in the near future at Bellevue? I signed up in July06 before the line shut down and am waiting for my RL. Fortunately I got lucky and stumbled onto my current (baseline) Sky at Bellevue after the first two purchasers backed out?

Bruce

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts

Move 34k into checking???
Huh?? Wha??? Nice!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts

Ahhh yessss... There are better things to do than take pictures when the sun is out! :cheers:

·
Registered
59 Posts
:party:

Congrats Kristen!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats Kristen!!

Did you hear any news on how many RLs were expected in the near future at Bellevue? I signed up in July06 before the line shut down and am waiting for my RL. Fortunately I got lucky and stumbled onto my current (baseline) Sky at Bellevue after the first two purchasers backed out?

Bruce
We actually opted to drive a little further (Puyallup) to ensure we were ordering from the largest Saturn dealer in the Northwest. We were #3 on the Redline list in May. From what I understand they have delivered 4 Redlines.
That's fantastic you have a base to tie you over for the wait.

No pictures yet as I opted to drive! :driving: It started to rain right after we picked her up so she's a tad bit dirty. We're off to the Seahawks game tomorrow AM. I'll try to get pics posted before then.

Now to the important stuff! Talk about "get up and go". You can feel the car wanting to launch and boy does she go when you get on it. My husband was ahead of me (I got stuck at a light while getting on the freeway) going home but guess who got home first? I'M THE WINNER! Just priceless! :D

I'm heading to bed...hope the seat reclines enough! :lol: I've also got some light reading to do (owners manual).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts