Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I wish it was the car but fedex did bring me some goodies for the car today. Check out the new wheels I bought for it. 19X8s Black metalic wheels with a 2.5 inch polished lip. Should match the black top very nicely.

I wish GM would have shipped my car with FedEx, it would have been here by now :thumbs:

Marco

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nice wheels. I like the non-symetrical spokes. Only one thing missing, a SKY to put them on. Don't feel bad .........Maverick is still one who waits.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Fooled ME!!

HotRedRoadster said:
Yeah I wish it was the car but fedex did bring me some goodies for the car today.

Dang it Marco, I gave out a great big yell when I read your title. I thought finally, he got his Sky!! Sorry buddy, but it has to be here now ANY day!! Keep me posted, I'm so excited for you. Maybe you'll be making the next run with us. BTW, any body out there, when is our next Sky run? Haven't heard any more since we voted for Sat. or Sun. Whaz up?:willy:
Terry :cool:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Oh yeah, Marco - forgot to tell you NICE Wheels!! They are going to look so hot on the Red Sky. Wow!! :cheers:
T. :cool:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I would love to go on the next run....looked like it was lots of fun from looking at the pics.

Marco

tolaiz said:
HotRedRoadster said:
Yeah I wish it was the car but fedex did bring me some goodies for the car today.

Dang it Marco, I gave out a great big yell when I read your title. I thought finally, he got his Sky!! Sorry buddy, but it has to be here now ANY day!! Keep me posted, I'm so excited for you. Maybe you'll be making the next run with us. BTW, any body out there, when is our next Sky run? Haven't heard any more since we voted for Sat. or Sun. Whaz up?:willy:
Terry :cool:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well you know what they say buddy....."good things come to those who wait" :thumbs:

Marco

Maverick said:
Nice wheels. I like the non-symetrical spokes. Only one thing missing, a SKY to put them on. Don't feel bad .........Maverick is still one who waits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts