Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call today that they off-loaded my car this morning. :thumbs: Don't know if I'll be able to pick her up tonight or not. They said there service department is swamped and they would try to get me in.:willy: Keep your fingers crossed for me and hopefully I'll be cruising her tonight.:cheers:

·
Registered
255 Posts
cjegg said:
Got the call today that they off-loaded my car this morning. :thumbs: Don't know if I'll be able to pick her up tonight or not. They said there service department is swamped and they would try to get me in.:willy: Keep your fingers crossed for me and hopefully I'll be cruising her tonight.:cheers:
CONGRADULATIONS !!! ENJOY

·
Registered
151 Posts
cjegg said:
That is great news! We went to 3400 on the same day, so hopefully mine is just around the corner...literally! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:cheers: :lol: :cool: :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MyMidnightSky said:
That is great news! We went to 3400 on the same day, so hopefully mine is just around the corner...literally! :cheers:
I hope your pulling her off the lot in the next couple of days as well. :cheers: Just got off the phone with the dealer again:lol: and they've done what they need to do so as of 1800 I'll be off the waiting list and on to the owners list.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
cjegg said:
I hope your pulling her off the lot in the next couple of days as well. :cheers: Just got off the phone with the dealer again:lol: and they've done what they need to do so as of 1800 I'll be off the waiting list and on to the owners list.:cheers:
We all waited all together!!! Tell me how good it is and send pictures!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

enjoy the ride!!!!!!!! congrats again.........

·
Registered
692 Posts
Great news,
Have a great first drive!

Imaged 23/06/06
...and waiting...
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
76 Posts
YEAH............... BABY IS FINALLY HERE................ENJOY..........:cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratz!!!!!:cheers: :thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Lets see those pictures! :willy: :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. Drove it late into the night last night and then back into it at 0400 to return to work. It's a fun car to drive and I'm having a helluva time restricting it to the break in rules. I'll work on posting some pictures this weekend when I get some time off. The looks, questions, and comments already have been enjoyable to say the least. There was a group of Miatas in town last night having dinner at one of our local bars so I stopped in:D . When they left a group of them stood around staring and talking about her, but I couldn't get close enough to listen to what they where saying. Looking forward to the post 500miles drive. Barb, skywulf and the rest of you that have been waiting with me I have my fingers crossed that yours is just around the corner and you'll be enjoying the cruise soon as well.

·
Registered
151 Posts
cjegg said:
When they left a group of them stood around staring and talking about her, but I couldn't get close enough to listen to what they where saying.
They were drooling! :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
MyMidnightSky said:
They were drooling! :D
Remember to empty the little white funnel thingies -- they collect Miata owner drool - to keep it off your SKY.:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thought I would share a little about the great experince I had with my dealer. They met me at MSRP on everything and on top of that gave me my GM plan discount. They pushed nothing on me and updated me when I called no matter how frequent. This was my first Saturn, but after the remarkable experince with this dealer I'm sure when it comes time to replace my wifes car they will be the first I call and buy from if one of their vehicles fits her needs. I don't believe I can advertise for them on this forum, but if your having a hard time finding a Saturn dealer that follows the companies values in No. California feel free to contact me.:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Way toooo cool...... CONGRATS AND ENJOY...SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 24 Posts