Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:willy: Well, when I called my salesman yesterday afternoon, he said that they had a truck coming in and he felt it was a good possibility that my Sky would be on it. Well, I drove by the Saturn Dealership this morning and there she was :cheers:

I knew it was mine thanks to DELUKE ...... who many of us owe quite a big debt of thanks. You are the best !!! :thumbs:

I will now take off half a day of work and pay for my baby and introduce ourselves.

But first, I have to search this wonderful site for all of the checklists I've seen, but never thought I would get to use.

If anyone has any last minute advise on what to look for before taking ownership, I'd appreciate it.

HIGH OF 83 in Birmingham today......sounds like I'll be driving topless this afternoon :jester: :cheers: :willy:

Thanks again for everyone's support and advise......WOOO HOOOOO

·
Registered
414 Posts
CONGRATS!!!....so happy for ya, enjoy the ride.:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:cheers: Get ready for teh ride of your life!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Fabulous!!! I hope the weather there is as beautiful as it is here! 59 degrees here, and about the same yesterday. I rode topdown, it was a little chilly, but my boss said he would have zero sympathy if I came up with an earache. I want to get one of those full-headed leather pilots hat with goggles. :lol: :lol: and gloves, and I can see me riding topless all winter!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congratulations!!

Now go do the "ride" thing! :thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
High of 83 degrees here in Birmingham today.......high blue sky without a cloud in it........Today will be a good day.....

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
High of 83 degrees here in Birmingham today.......high blue sky without a cloud in it........Today will be a good day.....
Oh, you are going to have a face ache from smiling! So glad the weather played fair! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
....yea ...Happy Trails ....

oh when is that phone going to ring?

:cool: :driving:

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Congratulations and ROLL TIDE

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I pick her up today at lunch.........of course it's raining today in B'ham, but I don't care :willy:

I'll have some pics up by the weekend.

Ya'll have a great and safe weekend.

Roll Tide !!! :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Good thing you came back with a ROLL TIDE. If it had been a War Eagle then a curse of starlings roosting over your Sky with the top down would have been appropriate.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I pick her up today at lunch.........of course it's raining today in B'ham, but I don't care :willy:

I'll have some pics up by the weekend.

Ya'll have a great and safe weekend.

Roll Tide !!! :thumbs:
Too bad you didn't get her yesterday. It was perfect drop top weather here in Mobile. But today sucks. Remember, Sky's can be driven with the top up even if it's not as much fun.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any day with a Sky is better than one without it...... and I have already told my boss that I didn't think I felt too good and would probably not be back after lunch...:cheers: He laughed and said he hadn't planned on seeing me this afternoon. :thumbs:

Yesterday would have been better, but I'll have her in a couple hours and all will be right with the world.....

Roll Tide !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Any day with a Sky is better than one without it...... and I have already told my boss that I didn't think I felt too good and would probably not be back after lunch...:cheers: He laughed and said he hadn't planned on seeing me this afternoon. :thumbs:

Yesterday would have been better, but I'll have her in a couple hours and all will be right with the world.....

Roll Tide !!!!!!!!
Hey, if all your going to do at work today is post on this forum and daydrean about you new Sky you might as well take off and drive. :lol: Tell your boss the guys on the forum said it was ok for you to take off. If it's still raining in B'ham you need to drive around the rest of the day and make sure the top does not leak.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrads on your new addition:thumbs: I wish you many miles and many smiles:) I can't stress enough about reading the manual and following the break-in-period recommondation. Look for the wheel-rub issue on the fenders, and also don't pull up to the curbs in parking spaces. Enjoy the special day and take lots of PICS. Keep all materials that came with the auto. :cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is it the front or rear tires that seem to be rubbing?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts