Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 7 long months of waiting and with a lot of support from other on the site we finally have our sky. Today the dealer called and said it is in. I could not believe it. The bluestone is breathtaking in person. Now i just need to go to bed so I will stop looking at it and get to morning sooner so we can go drive it. :thumbs:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the owner's club! :thumbs:
but one thing is missing....pictures of the new baby! :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Happy for you!! Try to fight the temptation to sleep in the garage with it!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Enjoy!

It was 35 this morning, and I don't think my hubby even cares. With the high yesterday at 50, he still drove with the top down!

Your weekend starts early...too bad you have to work all week. DH just drove around all weekend (I think he's on his second tank of gas, and he hasn't had the car for a week yet...)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Congratulations! Even now, I cannot wait to go drive! :cheers:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats.....another one delivered.:thumbs: You enjoy the ride...we'll enjoy the ? Pics ?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
congrads!! pics??......Just put another coat of wax on mine. Its 40 F. :rolleyes: outside, but 50 in my garage......:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
[COLOR="Sienna[B][U]"]"Everything goes great with Caramel"[/[/U][/B]COLOR]

.....From reading how EXCITED....folk get when they finally get their SKY / RL...im just happy the cars CAN'T get pregnate...:nono:

:deadhorse

Cool! So I can leave the Trojams at home when I go and get my Sky?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats, I know the feeling of waiting and it being here its great... many happy miles to you.....

:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Forum rules on getting a Sky stipulate that pictures are to follow within 48 hours or the Sky will be returned...Or worse Fartblossom comes see yall...Skip...:) :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
trojans

Cool! So I can leave the Trojams at home when I go and get my Sky?

"Everything goes great with Caramel"

...........That would be a big NEGATIVE....ole buddie....you see..the SKY REDLINE....has been reported to INCREASE...trojan usage...(Take the TROJANS)

(NOTE TO SELF....If a REDLINE were to get PREGNATE...would the resulting baby have..."BLUESTONE - EYE COL0R ??

:deadhorse

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks everyone

:thumbs: Thanks everyone. My wife has been enjoying it so much. She still won't let me drive it. Everywhere we go she dirves. It is her toy, I just want to play with it is all. Washed her today and got all the crap off the wheels the dealer sprayed all over the chrome. It was all greasy. They did a horrible job detailing. Paint has many fine scratches in it. Dumbasses probably dropped sponge on ground a hundred times. I am just happy to have car and be done wiht the dealer. Before I know it it will be time to change the oil. Sorry but cant get you any pics, no digital camera. I know, we are working on getting into the 21st century. Again, thanks everyone. :thumbs:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats on the car....I know you will have lots of fun :lol:
All of us owners do!!!!!We can't help ourselves:D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I think it is because, they are FREAKING OUT!!!! because they actually finally got the car, and also busy driving it around.......ya know!
I was different I couldn't wait to take pic's, to show to my forum buddies..yee ha:cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts