Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the while I have been waiting for my sky to come in... I have been reading the posts of this forum to help pass the time. Others were waiting too and you know how misery loves company.- I was learning so much and of course laughing along the way. Finally I picked up my silver pearl today and definately felt I knew much more about it than the dealership thanks to all of you sharing your stories. This was the second time I went to the dealer to pick up my sky so I was a little apprehensive after the first fiasco. The first one came in and they botched the window etching by smearing the etching cream all over and making a royal mess. Also the chin had about 30 scrapes on it... and last but not least there was a dent in the driver's side rear quarter panel. I was very disappointed to say the least... but that disappointment turned into anger when they told me they would not fix any of it and that I could take it like it was or get to the back of the line. After a bit of foot stomping... I was told I could have the next silver pearl that came in and that was TODAY !!! And it was perfect and now it's mine !!! Thanks again to all of you for a great forum filled with helpful information.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Good for you! Glad you put your foot down, I don't care if the car is scarce or not, when you buy a NEW car, you should get a NEW car- not one that has already been banged up.

Have fun driving! Take a few night runs with the top down...great fun!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome, this is a great learning/sharing/venting place. I cant believe you where treated so poorly its really ashame with their "people first" motto. Glad to hear you'll be getting the newborn soon. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival! :) Way to stand up to the dealership, that really is unfair treatment. Did you even ask for window etching? LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts