Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if someone has noted this before, but with all of the talk about our babies, giving them names and is it male or female, I realized how close this all comes to starting a family:

We make our deposit (not going there, self explanatory)
Then wait for conception (image received).

We then spend 9 months (every week in this process seems like a month) checking the development of our new arrival (event codes). Is everything ok, will there be complications (can’t get chrome wheels or red interior) ?

Suddenly, when we least expect it, delivery day comes (dealer calls, it’s here).
We rush to the hospital (showroom) to take our new arrival home (sign the papers, and drive off the lot) after insuring it is everything we had hoped for.

We have or pride and joy, we send pictures to all of our friends and relatives, and we have forgotten all of the pain and anxiety we went through to get here.

At least we won’t have to pay for college!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i like it

·
Registered
802 Posts
OISky said:
Not sure if someone has noted this before, but with all of the talk about our babies, giving them names and is it male or female, I realized how close this all comes to starting a family:...........
Yep! Totally correct! We even find ourselves wiping dirty nasty stuff from the "undertail" and poopy from the grill. Not to mention cleanup with a baby diaper...and that little extra drop of gas we have to wipe off after a good feeding.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
LOL:jester:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very good!

Right now I'm waiting for the 'water to break' when the truck shows up in the dealer's parking lot, then it will be reduced to anxious pacing for the last few hours!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
THAT was priceless -- :D :cheers: :D

You got it perfect!:D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks -

I keep thinking of more analogies - Like the fact that I'll be working on the nursery (my garage) this weekend to have it prepared for our new arrival.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Older sibling

Some of us have older children (cars) that will be moving out soon - which is kind of sad.

Some of our new babies will get a few bumps and brusies along the way and maybe even get into some trouble with the law - but we still love them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I agree with you whole heartedly. I'm having false labor. VOMS indicates that my baby has been delivered but she's not here yet!:eek: :eek: :eek: :willy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts