Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back, the order is placed and I'm looking forward to its arrival sometime in the future.....errrrr, well at least they are honest about it.

So, heres whats on order: Silver Pearl, Black top, Red Leather, 5 Speed, Limited Slip, and Splash Guards. I retained the painted alloys as its MHO that the Silver Pearl will go nicely with them and with the red and black interior I should be ......... styling!:cool:

I'll get the exhaust (cat-back) installed upon delivery and I should be good to go. Happy 60th B'Day for me.........ok ok the little kid in me is raging....looking forward....."'cause ya just can't go back"!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks for joining us and welcome to the wait. :cheers: Remember she'll come sooner or later. Just don't let it get to you!

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
I've only been waiting 5-6 weeks and it's really flying by. Most fun i've ever had waiting in line for something.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Welcome CUINOZ, I agree about the wheels. I have the silver pearl and the painted wheels look good matching the paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ditto what GaryH said

I opted for the painted wheels also...and love 'em!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
CUINOZ said:
Just got back, the order is placed and I'm looking forward to its arrival sometime in the future.....errrrr, well at least they are honest about it.

So, heres whats on order: Silver Pearl, Black top, Red Leather, 5 Speed, Limited Slip, and Splash Guards. I retained the painted alloys as its MHO that the Silver Pearl will go nicely with them and with the red and black interior I should be ......... styling!:cool:

I'll get the exhaust (cat-back) installed upon delivery and I should be good to go. Happy 60th B'Day for me.........ok ok the little kid in me is raging....looking forward....."'cause ya just can't go back"!
No you cannot go back but here :cheers: is to the kid in all of us! Hope it gets to you sooooon!

·
Registered
421 Posts
CUINOZ said:
quote]

Nice selection. You can be the style advisor to those who can't make up their minds!:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
You have excellent taste.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ernest said:
I had to go with the chrome, it just really dazzles people at night!!!!
Me too!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Niice!!!!

CUINOZ said:

see my signature.....!!!:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts