Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for a Saturn retailer. Got an email tonight from my corporate contact that the green light has been given to start shipping to retailers. They're finally coming! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
gary p said:
I work for a Saturn retailer. Got an email tonight from my corporate contact that the green light has been given to start shipping to retailers. They're finally coming! :cheers:
And now, I am supposed to get excited, well that is great news, fantastic news actually. Now, where did I put those dern car keys.:lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
gary p said:
Oh my God! :crazy:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ernest said:
And now, I am supposed to get excited, well that is great news, fantastic news actually. Now, where did I put those dern car keys.:lol:

Excited.Excited.Excited.Excited.Excited.Excited. Who, me?:willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
mglindo said:
Ok tomorrow we go to the train yard and watch for the Skys falling.Skip...:lol: :cool:

·
Registered
96 Posts
mglindo said:
Beer me:cool:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: that means we must be close behind:)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
gary p said:
YEAAAA :cheers: Open roads here we come :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ernest said:
There hanging up next to mine darling :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks for the info and thanks for joining our group! I hope you can give us more info as it becomes available.

·
Registered
274 Posts
uhm... wait .. let me get this strait.....
they are going to start shipping and no one here has a real VIN as far as I know? ... uhm... weird...
makes me think if this is for real...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
azote said:
uhm... wait .. let me get this strait.....
they are going to start shipping and no one here has a real VIN as far as I know? ... uhm... weird...
makes me think if this is for real...
There have been a couple vin's posted...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
There are a couple of VINs floating around. I think one was 431.

Anyways if KappaMan gives the thumbs up, you can count on it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
our 1st one shipped yesterday. last of VIN #461. 4 more allocated and two more images hit consolidated yesterday.:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts