Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know when to announce this so I was holding off... But it looks like now is as good of a time as any.

As those of you know who have been reading my ramblings for some time, my SKY is eventually going to my daughter who is serving in the U.S. Army. We didn't know where she would end up being stationed and whether or not they would allow her to have a car on post when she got there... So I agreed that I would be more than happy to keep my SKY for as long as necessary until she was ready for it to become her SKY.

Well, it looks like she will be allowed to have a car this fall. Which, just so happens to conicide nicely with the anticipated delivery of the first Red Lines. And so, I placed an order...

Going BLACK this time, with the Red/Black interior. I love the Silver Pearl, but I can't have the exact same color combo as my daughter. That's just not right. And, with the color accents on the Red Line being distinguishing marks - they'd be invisible on a Silver Pearl car. But the thing that put me over the top for Black was the fact that the chrome headlights will be darkened on the Red Line.

So, I guess it's official... I waited to order my SKY... I waited to receive my SKY... I waited to get my car back from Borla... Now I am waiting for a Red Line...

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Cool Deal

My SKY is eventually going to my son who is serving in the U.S. Coast Guard..:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Way to Go

jdigiant said:
I didn't know when to announce this so I was holding off... But it looks like now is as good of a time as any.

As those of you know who have been reading my ramblings for some time, my SKY is eventually going to my daughter who is serving in the U.S. Army. We didn't know where she would end up being stationed and whether or not they would allow her to have a car on post when she got there... So I agreed that I would be more than happy to keep my SKY for as long as necessary until she was ready for it to become her SKY.

Well, it looks like she will be allowed to have a car this fall. Which, just so happens to conicide nicely with the anticipated delivery of the first Red Lines. And so, I placed an order...

Going BLACK this time, with the Red/Black interior. I love the Silver Pearl, but I can't have the exact same color combo as my daughter. That's just not right. And, with the color accents on the Red Line being distinguishing marks - they'd be invisible on a Silver Pearl car. But the thing that put me over the top for Black was the fact that the chrome headlights will be darkened on the Red Line.

So, I guess it's official... I waited to order my SKY... I waited to receive my SKY... I waited to get my car back from Borla... Now I am waiting for a Red Line...
Way to go John
Enjoy the ride till you get your turbo

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
jdigiant said:

Well, good for you, and you will like having a Redline I bet!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Welcome to the back of the line! Oh and I love that colour combo. I almost switched my order.

·
Registered
453 Posts
That's Great!!

jdigiant said:

Wow, 2 sky's in one family!! I think it's great that your doing this for your daughter, Military Girl, she deserves it. How wonderful for her, she must be so jazzed. Congrats on the new R/L order. Sounds awesome. Hey, when R we doing another run, so much fun!!
Terry

·
Registered
46 Posts
My SKY is eventually going to my son who is serving in the U.S. Coast Guard..

That is funny I am in the Coast Guard and I have a DAD who is going to let me drive his Sky......what a small world........Dmitry

·
Registered
388 Posts
What a lucky daughter to have such a great DAD! Can I be adopted? JK. Doesn't seem like you're going to have to wait as long for your RL. I love the black with red/black leather. Very batmobile. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Trust Me

wdt1971 said:
That is funny I am in the Coast Guard and I have a DAD who is going to let me drive his Sky......what a small world........Dmitry
Make no mistake....you will get the payments along with the car....:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts