Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess so. I was told today that my car left Louisville KY yesterday morning and that it is anywhere between there and Lapaz, Bolivia. My rail car # is ETTX803422. I didn't know trains from Ky went to Bolivia....perhaps it's a " SEA TRAIN ".:lol: Any way I called the Allied # and told them that I was getting the car as a gift from the Make A Wish foundation and that both my legs were schedule'd to be amputated this weekend so I needed to know when the car would arrive so that I may reschedule my amputation if need be. He said he would see what he could do. Personally, I don't think he believed me. :jester: So any way, there it is. I did however call Allied and they were of no help. They wouldn't even take any info. So if anyone has a " IN " with these people your help would surely be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Well I guess so. I was told today that my car left Louisville KY yesterday morning and that it is anywhere between there and Lapaz, Bolivia. My rail car # is ETTX803422. I didn't know trains from Ky went to Bolivia....perhaps it's a " SEA TRAIN ".:lol: Any way I called the Allied # and told them that I was getting the car as a gift from the Make A Wish foundation and that both my legs were schedule'd to be amputated this weekend so I needed to know when the car would arrive so that I may reschedule my amputation if need be. He said he would see what he could do. Personally, I don't think he believed me. :jester: So any way, there it is. I did however call Allied and they were of no help. They wouldn't even take any info. So if anyone has a " IN " with these people your help would surely be appreciated.
I use to know someone in dispatch but he doesn't work there anymore. Wish he did.Barry if thats your rail number I punched it in and your car left Kentucky 9/18/06.

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time
ETTX 803422
Load Yes *Departed CSXT LOUISVILL, KY 09/18/2006 14:55:00

Her is the site to track:

http://c01.my.uprr.com/pet/motorVehicleTrace.jsp

Just punch in the railcar info.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I use to know someone in dispatch but he doesn't work there anymore. Wish he did.Barry if thats your rail number i punched it in and your car left kentucky 9/18/06.

Her is the site to track:

http://c01.my.uprr.com/pet/motorVehicleTrace.jsp

Just punch in the railcar info.
That worked!.. Thank you so much and yes that is my rail car #...However, for the record: if the train drives thru any rain on the way down here I'm gonna sell the car.:jester: BTW what are some of the things to look for on that web site search result?

·
Registered
118 Posts
That worked!.. Thank you so much and yes that is my rail car #...However, for the record: if the train drives thru any rain on the way down here I'm gonna sell the car.:jester: BTW what are some of the things to look for on that web site search result?
Barry your "make a wish" speal is classic!!

Deluke thanks for the site. I never heard of it:)

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Barry your "make a wish" speal is classic!!

Deluke thanks for the site. I never heard of it:)

Your Welcome. !! It's amazing sources I met and things I learned since I started on the Solstice forum site 1 1/2 ago.

I called Allied for Hummingbyrd on the Solstice Forum, she couldn't get any info. Gave them a story that I was having surgery and need to know if my car would get here before that Friday because that was the day of the surgery. She did end up giving me the info. I liked it better when I knew someone in dispatch. It was easy.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your Welcome. !! It's amazing sources I met and things I learned since I started on the Solstice forum site 1 1/2 ago.

I called Allied for Hummingbyrd on the Solstice Forum, she couldn't get any info. Gave them a story that I was having surgery and need to know if my car would get here before that Friday because that was the day of the surgery. She did end up giving me the info. I liked it better when I knew someone in dispatch. It was easy.
Did you think mine was a bit..much?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe a little. :) :) :)
Well then I'm glad I didn't continue to tell him that I am a organ donor and that I am donating my legs to science. You see my feet are right at and below my knees ( very rare ) ailment. Good thing I didn't because I would have felt like a "dumb%$#@" if he would have asked "then how are you going to drive? ":jester:

·
Registered
144 Posts
IF rain hits that car its worth NOTHING!!! it was ALL FOR NOTHING THE HUMANITY!!! you better hope to god your rotors dont rust from humidity!!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IF rain hits that car its worth NOTHING!!! it was ALL FOR NOTHING THE HUMANITY!!! you better hope to god your rotors dont rust from humidity!!!
Oh My God...not my rotors! And the bugs...oh the bugs. And the eyes...yes the eyes will be all over it when it gets here. Oh well.:banghead:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It Left Nashville Tn at 10:45 pm. :willy:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
You can search just about anything between the Solstice forum and the Sky forum. Sometimes you have a harder time finding some things. But then you just look at certain people post. Like Small Dealer posts alot of info. So if you don't find it right away but you keep looking and have an idea who might of posted something you just search those names. because you kind of know who has good and correct info.

·
Registered
194 Posts
You can search just about anything between the Solstice forum and the Sky forum. Sometimes you have a harder time finding some things. But then you just look at certain people post. Like Small Dealer posts alot of info. So if you don't find it right away but you keep looking and have an idea who might of posted something you just search those names. because you kind of know who has good and correct info.
Deluke.. I just wanted to say I think you're awesome. The way you go out of your way to help people on this forum is amazing!.. You got my vote for the upcoming election! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I so agree ....:agree:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iT ARRIVED IN BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA AT 0800 HRS...OOP'S ...8AM THIS MORNING...AND YES DELUKE IT IS FUN...I COULDN'T HAVE GOT THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU....BARRY

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Barry! You have it? Yippeeeeee!!!!!![/QUOTE

NO,NOT YET. I LIVE IN CENTRAL FL....IT HAS A WAY TO GO.:D
It won't take that long, Mayhem got from Salem. Ill to Arlington. Tx in couple of days.:thumbs: then 1 1/2 days to offload, at dealer next day. Is yours Hot Ticket?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts