Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No sky for me....
well I just talked to my sales man.... and told him I didn't wanted the car.... even after sitting 2 hours on it yesterday.....

the basic sky is not for me....
I didn't want to pay over the MSRP and then have to exchange it for a Red Line... I would lose to much.. on it.....

so for now i'm on the 1st for a red line....... I want a sports car ... not a barbie car for men... (I better not get started there because I own a GAY car)

I'm happy to all of you that have one and are happy.... but me... i'll will not be happy with it....

·
Registered
453 Posts
A Barbi car for men?"

Just for the record, I'm a "girl" and can't stand the Barbi doll. Was it really necesarry to insult the car the men and the women here? :nono:

Good luck with your new car. Sounds like your not happy so you made the right choice.
T

·
Registered
517 Posts
azote said:
No sky for me....

so for now i'm on the 1st for a red line....... I want a sports car ... not a barbie car for men... (I better not get started there because I own a GAY car)

QUOTE]

doesn't the red line look just likke the sky?:rolleyes:

so if the sky is a ":barbie car", the rl is too.:thumbs:

some people say the sky is blue, i say it is cute!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
skyepilot said:
hahaha .... when I say barbie... I mean looks nice but inside is kind of empty (to me) .... not for the others.... remember is my personal view....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Over msrp

can I ask how much over msrp the dealer was charging?

·
Registered
517 Posts
skyepilot said:
azote said:
No sky for me....

QUOTE]

doesn't the red line look just likke the sky?:rolleyes:

some people say the sky is blue, i say it is cute!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Skypilot,
I think the regular sky is more of a girls car and the redline is more of a macho mans car.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Well, good Azote. Can't wait to see pictures of the RL so I can compare the difference in the 2 cars. Either way, I'm sure it's a great looking car too!! Happy for you, T

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
azote said:
yeah It felt good!
after talking to him....
i feel good also that didn't have to pay over MSRP

Was this (the dealer markup) something the dealer pulled on you AFTER the fact...as in, you had your deposit down and everything was cool and then later on the dealer decides that they are going to mark them up? :mad:

I'm sure you'll be happy with the RL. So...no 350Z, huh? :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nscrbug said:
Was this (the dealer markup) something the dealer pulled on you AFTER the fact...as in, you had your deposit down and everything was cool and then later on the dealer decides that they are going to mark them up? :mad:
I knew about it .... but when I saw everyone else getting MSRP I felt bad...
i feel more better ...
nscrbug said:
I'm sure you'll be happy with the RL. So...no 350Z, huh? :D
i called the 350Z guy... after talking to my saturn dealer... and told him... if he gets me a white, manual, touring ... Z with 4% over invoice I would get it...
so we'll see...

·
Registered
517 Posts
azote said:
i feel more better ...

i called the 350Z guy... after talking to my saturn dealer... and told him... if he gets me a white, manual, touring ... Z with 4% over invoice I would get it...
so we'll see...
I looked at the 350Z before the sky and even though its alot faster I think it has a more girly look to it than the sky.

·
Registered
453 Posts
300 isn't too bad, but it burns :mad: me to know they are going over no matter what the amount. Was that the "sun burst?" car you were ordering? Man oh man what a beautiful car!! Never thought yellow could look so hot!!!
T

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
azote said:
i feel more better ...

so we'll see...

I've gotta ask...especially since it was a big concern of yours....how was the yellow paint on the Sky you ordered? I assume you looked at it closely to see if it was mismatched, right? Did it look okay to you?

·
Registered
517 Posts
tolaiz said:
300 isn't too bad, but it burns :mad: me to know they are going over no matter what the amount. Was that the "sun burst?" car you were ordering? Man oh man what a beautiful car!! Never thought yellow could look so hot!!!
T
I agree, that yellow is hot, isnt it the only color that costs extra. If I had seen one before I got mine I would have had a hard time choosing.

·
Registered
727 Posts
If your not going to be happy with the car's power, then you are making the right choice. There is no harm in waiting for another few months to get the redline if that is the car that will make you happy. You will now just have to remain patient. :willy:

There is nothing wrong with the base car either, but it isn't for everyone, just like the Redline won't be for everyone.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Azote, you sound so very confused to me. Although I do not care what you buy it almost sounds like you don't know what you want to buy. You wanted a Sky and it came and now you don't, then you want a Redline Sky but perhaps not if you can a 350Z for the right price? Have you considered a used Corvette or a new Mustang (convertibles)? As far as it being a Barbie car that makes no sense and only gives the bottom feeders on this forum an excuse to make mindless posts. Please take the time to figure out what you really want. Its just kind of a shame that you used up a image that somebody else had to wait behind, even though Im sure it will sell fast. I would almost have been tempted if the only thing keeping me from closing the deal was the $300.00 I might buy the car and sell it at a larger profit to spite the dealership who broke his word, if you had it in writing I dont know how he could do it. Good Luck in what you decide.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts