Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha from Hawaii....my sky is finally an official order after waiting 4 months!!!..hawaii gets 2 cars a month ....and the wait list was long...some people must have dropped out..soooo it's just a matter of maybe 2 more months..and I was told that I was lucky because the price just went up $1000....!!!????....but it doesn't affect my order...anybody heard about this? I told the dealer that I've read online that some dealers are marking skys up $10,000....he said "that wasn't the saturn way"...lol....so, perhaps sooner that later I will have one beautiful car to drive to work on the North Shore....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey Kira, Congrads on moving closer to the Saturn SKY:thumbs: The waiting room is full, so please be patient, but let me tell you it is well worth the wait. This forum is the place to be. Here you will find a wealth of info to read while you wait, so when that big day arrives, you will be ready to drive in paradise.:cool:

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Aloha from Hawaii....my sky is finally an official order after waiting 4 months!!!..hawaii gets 2 cars a month ....and the wait list was long...some people must have dropped out..soooo it's just a matter of maybe 2 more months..and I was told that I was lucky because the price just went up $1000....!!!????....but it doesn't affect my order...anybody heard about this? I told the dealer that I've read online that some dealers are marking skys up $10,000....he said "that wasn't the saturn way"...lol....so, perhaps sooner that later I will have one beautiful car to drive to work on the North Shore....
Welcome to the Saturn Sky waiting lounge, pull up a chair and make some new friends, the wait doesn't get shorter but the time passes faster with good conversation....:thumbs:

·
Registered
692 Posts
You are very welcome to our forum and need not worry about a thing, we're here to help you through the wait!

VIN#8059/Midnight Blue/Tan Leather/Tan Top/Manual/LSD/6 Disc Monsoon/Chromed 18 in Chrome/Windscreen/Wheel locks/CAI/Splash Guards

Gawking value: Priceless:lol:

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Congratulations on your order! You'll absolutely love the car, there's zero doubt on that one.

I'm also moving this one over to the "getting your sky" forum.

I'll leave a link in "Pacific club events" where the thread was originally started for a week.

Again, congratulations! As others have said, it WILL be worth the wait. :cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Aloha from Hawaii....my sky is finally an official order after waiting 4 months!!!..hawaii gets 2 cars a month .... perhaps sooner that later I will have one beautiful car to drive to work on the North Shore....
Aloha and Congratulations! You will absolutely LOVE it! I vacation in Hawaii every year and was actually wondering the other day if there was any way I could rent a SKY next year when I'm there.

I can't think of a better place to drive this FABULOUS car.......and I'll miss mine while I'm gone.

hhhhhhhhmmmmmm. Wonder if that'll be possible in a year? SKYs in the rental fleet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts