Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me no if for certain how I know my car has been ordered? All I received from the dealership is a faxed copy of a sheet with my name, what specifications on the car I wanted and it has the "Order #" a 6-digit order # KFRQJX They told me at the dealership I was 43rd on the waiting list, but assured me it had been entered into the computer....that really doesnt assure me anything. What should I ask the delaership for? I thought I was ordering this car "June 8th" with $$ down and still believe I am no closer to getting the car now as I was then.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Can someone help me no if for certain how I know my car has been ordered? All I received from the dealership is a faxed copy of a sheet with my name, what specifications on the car I wanted and it has the "Order #" a 6-digit order # KFRQJX They told me at the dealership I was 43rd on the waiting list, but assured me it had been entered into the computer....that really doesnt assure me anything. What should I ask the delaership for? I thought I was ordering this car "June 8th" with $$ down and still believe I am no closer to getting the car now as I was then.
KFRQJX is your GM order number. It's in the system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts