Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
reedred said:
Yaay! Where's my car?
No, No, No. You haven't suffered enough. (365 day min) And you got to sit in one prematurely...I saw da picher!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
reedred said:
Yaay! Where's my car?
Spring lasts till June 21st....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It started last January, but the true suffering began on Good Friday last year. Good memory! How about 365 posts?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Spring lasts till June 21st....

SkyMan.. you are killing me here...... NO JUNE....... psssst..... .. NOW!!!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SkyBaby said:
SkyMan.. you are killing me here...... NO JUNE....... psssst..... .. NOW!!!!! SkyBaby-07
As my wife keeps telling me, It will be here when it gets here, wishing and worrying will not make it get here any sooner... In fact I have a big headache right now waiting for my phone to ring with "The Call"... LOL

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
As my wife keeps telling me, It will be here when it gets here, wishing and worrying will not make it get here any sooner... In fact I have a big headache right now waiting for my phone to ring with "The Call"... LOL

Tell her i do have my BOTTLE OF XSTRENGHT tylenol in hand at all times..... dont think the headache will subside til i know my baby is HOME.... SkyBaby-07
.. i am trying to not panic, pace, do absolutely nothing just to stay by the phone.... ugh.... I am working on it..... IT IS A PROCESS. YA KNOW.... hehehehee... Love you guys....

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Spring, the birds are singing, skys are blue, but my Forest Green Sky is no where to be seen! And they say spring is suppose to be the happy time of year. :rolleyes:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called the dealer today: "Y'know- Spring starts in 6 minutes. Where's my car?"

They laughed.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
reedred said:
I called the dealer today: "Y'know- Spring starts in 6 minutes. Where's my car?"

They laughed.

WAY TOO FUNNY... i should have tried that one.... in fact , i think i will do that tomorrow...... and.... maybe record them laughing at me..... SkyBaby-07

1 - 10 of 10 Posts