1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So Let's Get the Party Started

Angelqute1 said:
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472

Here's the dealio.... A lot of us have got our cars now. And I am excited to see pics of all of us, but here's the deal. This month's theme will be Mother's Day. So, all in all, it's a free for all in terms of where you have your car in the pic (i.e. mountains, near water, interior, exterior, etc.). BUT...... no people in the picture. Just pure CAR. Everyone get's to submit ONE picture and the moderators will put them up, say, Monday night..... and then we all get to vote on the pictures. Now we all have to be in agreement about the rules, but most importantly, the moderators have to not only be okay with it, but actually assist with the process. And I know we all have real lives and real jobs out there, so it would have to be a commitment.

For now, let's just post COOL pics of our cars. and then lets see what the moderators say. Now, I'm going to my mom's tomorrow and we're passing by a park..... I will take some pictures and post them and we'll wait for a response.

I posted the other two links to give you some background about how we discussed it in the past.

·
Registered
804 Posts
skyepilot said:
i don't have a sky. :willy:

does it have to be a picture of a sky? :confused:

do you have to own it?:confused:
Grab the catalogs and scan...:lol:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy Mother's Day!!!

To me!!!!!!! Here's lookin out. I took some pics of the car at my mom's today.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. I kinda got lucky - in a way. In lieu of not having my car arrive in a timely fashion, I ended up being offered one that was there, however, with aftermarket work done to it. The wheels are made by Chip Foose (Overhaulin'). I can tell you that I get A LOT of compliments on how fantastic those wheels look on the car. Flashy, yet sophisticated....but not GAWDY because the backspacing and size are just perfect for the car. I am so grateful to get the one I did. She's a true beauty.

·
Registered
517 Posts
They really dress the car up. I wasnt sure I would like the 20" cause I thought the 18"'s were big enough but they look great. Is there any rubbing problems?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
How can you beat this backdrop

Life is good when you live within 25 miles of a Southern California beach, complete with Pacific Ocean, Sand, Palm Trees, and a Sunset...:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
jdigiant said:
Life is good when you live within 25 miles of a Southern California beach, complete with Pacific Ocean, Sand, Palm Trees, and a Sunset...:cool:
That last pic (with the camera at a slight angle) is AWESOME! I saved it to my hard drive! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.