Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took my Sky to a local car cruise. First time I've had it out to any type of car show. Took about 3 hours to get it pimped, but it was shining bright!!

Had a lot of the usual comments , what is it, can't believe it's a saturn, how much is that all!! , what size engine, how does it do on the twisties etc.

Had nothing but postive comments about the car. A lot of the Hotrodders said it could use a little more power, but I told them I more into the curves than the straight away. Also told them about the Redline and they all said that would be a fast car.

Had more people ask about my car than yellow car next to me. Guy wasn't too happy bout that.

Also saw how I want to do the padding under the hood from My Sky's big Brother:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Yellow on the SKY is so beautiful!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Pics like these make me feel very good about my switch to yellow!!

Just a few more months...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nice pics! Car shows are great fun!

Speaking of which, I'll be entering another one tomorrow here in Mesquite with my Sunny.

Yellow represent! yea yea! :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Sunni heads to Dwight for a huge show tomorrow (a 4 hour "get ready here")... The yellow draws crowds - In this picture see how well she competes with an Excalibur at a recent show :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Is it a Red Line?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Is it a Red Line?
No, I doubt we'll see those available on the lots anytime soon. It'll probably be a lot like the first few months of the base SKY being launched. As soon as they arrive, they're sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts