Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of jacking pucks for my Sky. I’d like a puck that’s flat on one side so it fits up against the plastic fender. Would prefer a real lifting puck, so I don’t want to drill and cut a hockey puck. Can someone please send me a link where I can purchase a set that require zero modifications to fit my 2009 Sky? Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need a set of jacking pucks for my Sky. I’d like a puck that’s flat on one side so it fits up against the plastic fender. Would prefer a real lifting puck, so I don’t want to drill and cut a hockey puck. Can someone please send me a link where I can purchase a set that require zero modifications to fit my 2009 Sky? Thank you.
I purchased a set of four jacking pucks from ebay. Made from T6061-T6 Aluminum, they work like a charm A little on the high side but well worth it. Highly recommend. Here's the ebay link: Pontiac Solstice Saturn Sky Opel GT Jack Jacking Pads | eBay

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes, they do ship to the US.

Regarding the price in Dollars . . . . I am sure you are smart enough to figure that out yourself :)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I still have the BMW plastic jacking pucks I installed in 2009, on the car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bmw pucks are round, right? How to these pucks interface with the straight bottom inside edge of the plastic fender? Does the puck sit under or lower than the fender? If so, doesn’t this allow for a misplaced jack to touch and therefore crack the fender? Don’t we need a puck with a jacking surface that sits much lower than the fender? (I am talking about the front jacking points here....not the rear). Thanks.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Did everyone forget the BMW pucks....everyone in the past used...and still do.
I didn't know about these. So it's a two part system? Pad that stays in the car and the adapter that is on the jack? Female rectangle on the vehicle and male rectangle on the jack?

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
I didn't know about these. So it's a two part system? Pad that stays in the car and the adapter that is on the jack? Female rectangle on the vehicle and male rectangle on the jack?
All 4 just snap into the slots....they do not fall out. They are hard rubber. They are BMW E36 lifting pucks. They are on ebay

1 - 18 of 18 Posts