Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for Lunch at HAROLD's DELI at the Raritan Convention Center in Edison, NJ....I hope ANTONIO is reading this...I will let him carry the ball.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Let's do it

Make it before the recall starts in February so that I might have a nice lawsuit against G.M. Or am I supposed to park the car until the recall notice comes?

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It should take the Long Island People, traffic permitting on the belt parkway and Staten Island Expwy less than 2 hours...I don't know how REED does it in less than 1 1/2 hrs...he is amazing....I guess it is up to me to wake ANTONIO up. He had a 3 week vacation and lately he needs GERITOL to get him started :lol: Happy New Year Antonio!

Everyone..start putting down good dates...and don't include this weekend!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I'll be in if i can. The new year brings new things, and I'm going to have to start working some sundays now. I'm also probably going to be putting in more overtime. Not to mention, my car is at the dealer presently, and there's a few birthdays for me in January (including the pants of the relationship)

Just toss around some dates, and I'll try my best.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
It should take the Long Island People, traffic permitting on the belt parkway and Staten Island Expwy less than 2 hours...I don't know how REED does it in less than 1 1/2 hrs...he is amazing....
More right pedal, less middle pedal. It's only 90 miles, Mike!

I certainly do want to witness the depraved spectacle of Antonio eating at Harold's! Oh, the gluttony! :lol:

Whatever the date, I'll try to make it. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

I certainly do want to witness the depraved spectacle of Antonio eating at Harold's! Oh, the gluttony! :lol:

um..............thank you?:lol:

·
Registered
487 Posts

Mike loves that middle pedal though, it's so big and comfy. That's where he gets all of his speed from. Well that and his 30+ Hp racing stripes. Let me know the date and I'll be there. I'm about 10 min from Edison. If anyone is interested I know of a place where you can test your "drifting" abillity close by as well. Heck might even convince my cousin to bring the drift car out for a quick demo. Let me know.

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was my belief that this was Antonio's gig...Antonio...r u going to do the organization? You r closest....also, nobody gave dates...Hurry up because the princess bride is making cruise reservations. I ain't staying for the winter...BRrrrr

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Mike loves that middle pedal though, it's so big and comfy. That's where he gets all of his speed from. Well that and his 30+ Hp racing stripes. Let me know the date and I'll be there. I'm about 10 min from Edison. If anyone is interested I know of a place where you can test your "drifting" abillity close by as well. Heck might even convince my cousin to bring the drift car out for a quick demo. Let me know.
EXCUSE ME the middle pedal is the BRAKE :nono: :nono: need mor RIGHT PEDAL less MIDDLE :lol:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I know a few spots:cool: But they all vary depending on the day and time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Jan 20th

I'm okay for that day. New grandchild is scheduled for birth on the 15th. So, Sunday is good. I'll bring pictures of the new one. Boy or girl? don't know.
:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 241 Posts