Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anymore as to an arrival date....I have the "countdown Calendar" and all indications are Springtime, but, I am hearing January....I hope that I am not the only one who is confused by this...Any updated info would greatly be appreciated..... I am going :willy: over here.

·
Registered
750 Posts
same calender

Yea I got the calender. but if you see in the calender. they don't say anything about the fact I'll come out on the count down said days till spring. (I Can't wait to put my deposit down.) doing it next month, but I can't decide whether to do it in tampa or orlando :banghead:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sky4christ said:
Yea I got the calender. but if you see in the calender. they don't say anything about the fact I'll come out on the count down said days till spring. (I Can't wait to put my deposit down.) doing it next month, but I can't decide whether to do it in tampa or orlando :banghead:
what's the difference? Waiting to see which place you will be higher on the list with? Or is it something else?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Watching the calendar with each passing day and holding my breath. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
If you're basing this new Jan rumor on something dealers have said, ignore it for now as pure rumor.

·
Registered
750 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
what's the difference? Waiting to see which place you will be higher on the list with? Or is it something else?

Yea I assume that the bigger the dealer the higher on the list right, but it really doesn't matter all that much cause I want the redline anyway..... oh well. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Sky4christ said:
Yea I assume that the bigger the dealer the higher on the list right, but it really doesn't matter all that much cause I want the redline anyway..... oh well. :banghead:
Unfortunately your wait will be even longer.

·
Registered
750 Posts
marklynn70 said:
Unfortunately your wait will be even longer.
yea but I've got my prelude to tide me over.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Sky4christ said:
yea but I've got my prelude to tide me over.
Thats cool you have something to hold you over. Plus you will get to see them come out early next year and get a better idea of what you do and don't want in your SKY. :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
marklynn70 said:
Thats cool you have something to hold you over. Plus you will get to see them come out early next year and get a better idea of what you do and don't want in your SKY. :)
yea but I'm getting impatient. I love the sky. but I gotta get some power, I can't go down from 210 to 170, I gotta get something with equal or more power. and they both weigh about the same.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Sky4christ said:
yea but I'm getting impatient. I love the sky. but I gotta get some power, I can't go down from 210 to 170, I gotta get something with equal or more power. and they both weigh about the same.
Makes sense to me, good luck holding out for the SKY of your dreams.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sky4christ said:
i used to have a prelude too... if you are stock, you'll still appreciate the solstice. compare the performance numbers and see.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I wonder when and where the SKY test drives will begin taking place?

·
Registered
45 Posts
marklynn70 said:
Spring is cake, anything sooner is icing on the cake. :)
Remember last year when Ford brought out the new Mustang convertible in January and they had those ads with the guy in Minnesota, frozen to death, and the State Patrolman pulls up behind him, checks it out, etc... and the voiceover says something about how you shouldn't release a convertible in January?? LOL Yeah, it's like that... :banghead:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Dante said:
Remember last year when Ford brought out the new Mustang convertible in January and they had those ads with the guy in Minnesota, frozen to death, and the State Patrolman pulls up behind him, checks it out, etc... and the voiceover says something about how you shouldn't release a convertible in January?? LOL Yeah, it's like that... :banghead:
I wonder if the SKY will get a Super Bowl Commercial?!?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Frozen in January?

I would love to see a January release since I am in FL. Heck, come Spring, it might be too hot to put the top down. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:willy: I would'nt mind seeing a January release either as I am in Texas and I still see high 70s. So bring it on the sooner the better. :willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i talked to my dealer and he said they had not heard anything new, and Early 2006 is the only timeframe Saturn has ever given, that means anytime form Jan 1st till i guess june

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Right now there is alot of speculation and that creates the buzz that the manufacturer wants. I am sure much more information will become availible as the months continue to pass by.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts