Saturn Sky Forum banner

Jay Makes Allantewindscreen Right

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CantWait4Redline 
#1 ·
I also orderd the Allantewindscreen in anticipation of getting my Sky close to the delivery date Saturn gave me (and that is another story:banghead: ). I am still wating on the Sky but after seeing the thread Wind Screen Quality Warning :eek: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3858 I sent an email to Jay Asenoff and he promptly got back to me, indicating he was trying to get hold of everyone who ordered a windscreen to get a new one to them and asking they return the one they ordered.

This is the kind of support we expect to see from a good sponsor and I want to give him a hand for quick follow up and making things right!:thumbs:

#3 ·
Rick Tinley Park said:
Makes me want to give his products a look!:thumbs:
I got one of the defective ones from Jay and the Kappa I could not etch or illuminate it, but I found the PERFECT design on Ebay it is already etched with a laser and lights up to this is exactly what I was looking for! It is the coolest idea for a car accessory that I have ever seen. not only does it look extremely cool it works like a champ!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.