Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any jersey sky owners or potentional...some of us will be at the Old Silver Tavern, this Wednesday,Sept. 20th, noon time, located in Manalapan NJ...buffet lunch is only 7 dollars...if u need directions, just write.....it is near Freehold Race Track if that helps.

·
Registered
45 Posts
sorry, i'm working on Wednesday, otherwise would have like to come...have fun :cheers:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Michael,
Sorry I'm working, have to make the bacon to pay for my Sky :D
Have a great time...hope the weather improves!

·
Registered
18,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we had some downpour last night...but skys r blue again..it is still officially summer till the 20th....maybe next time...we need a woman to make it politically correct.

Michael

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
i'd gladly come down for perhaps a dinner, or a night out of drinks with respective sky owners, or future owners like myself.

Night time I think just seems to work better with work schedules.

Hell, maybe even a trip to Raceway Park for some track runs before the season ends. I believe they're still doing public runs on the drag til October i think.

·
Registered
173 Posts
we had some downpour last night...but skys r blue again..it is still officially summer till the 20th....maybe next time...we need a woman to make it politically correct.

Michael
....I'm the one!:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ya,... if you plan a dinner or a happyhour of some sort I'd come on over... but I can't make it for a lunch. =(

Thanks for the invite tho!

·
Registered
18,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guess...I have to plan an evening event...do u want to make it on a Saturday evening or maybe a Sunday brunch...give me some input...I will also discuss this over lunch this Wednesday...glad to hear respondants..

Michael

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the invite, but that's a little too far for lunch during work hours!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I could swing down for a Saturday or Sunday afternoon if you plan something. Evenings would be impossible for me, and a weekday lunch even more so.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Any jersey sky owners or potentional...some of us will be at the Old Silver Tavern, this Wednesday,Sept. 20th, noon time, located in Manalapan NJ...buffet lunch is only 7 dollars...if u need directions, just write.....it is near Freehold Race Track if that helps.
Hi Michael,
How did the luncheon turn out??? The weather certainly couldn't have been better...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts