Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Wednesday, the 27th of Sept...luncheon at Old Silver Tavern, Manalapan Noon time..come on down, love to have you. Buffet...all for 7 dollars.

·
Registered
877 Posts
One of these days. You jersey guys should do a run out here montauk pt or greenport. Nothing better than having a Lobster Roll at claudios on nice day.

·
Registered
18,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
remember, i am a brooklyn boy at heart...i used to have a house in fire island and the hamptons...the good ole days...now if us jersey boys ever drove out there...it would take us about 5 hours, if we were lucky...that LIE sucks...

But I wouldn't mind Lobster...:cheers:

·
Registered
18,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
antonio...that is right off rte 9...take rte 522 for 1 light as u exit rte 9 and u r there...will e-mail u...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Left my cell in your car! ha ha

Hello. The gentleman who had the triple black sky!!!!

I feel really dumb saying this, but I left my cell phone in the compartment of your car. The one that's by your elbow with the pop out button. If you could contact me on my work phone (which I PM'd to Mike) or some other way, that'd be great. I'll come down to where you live and pick it up.

Wow, I feel like such a goofball :banghead:

Please get back to me ASAP. I'll be in the philly area tonight, so I doubt today will be good. I can come down tomorrow or any other day of the week after work. just let me know what's good for you.

Also, thanks again for letting me take it for a spin. Next time.......the phone stays on the belt clip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts