Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came from my Saturn Dealer at Freehold and stated that he will hold a barbecue for all of us on one day....all of us will meet and park our cars on his lot...if u r interested, let me know. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Not to exclude our neighbors...u 2 r invited...I guess this event will be in late May or June. We do want all members and their families to have received their vehicles.

This should be fun....

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those of us from Morris County would love to come. Hope we get them by June!

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bean ...just mailed u a private message...If u have other friends who bought SKYS, let them know

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
357 Posts
Count me in!

MarlboroMike, you know I'll be there!!! Burlington County responding. :cheers:

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad u will be able to make it....by the way, I am figuring my car to be delivered in about 6 weeks. I saw my order sheet with the code 20, and that was a few days ago. I am sure I am up to 030 by now but don't want to estrange my relationship with the dealer. Saturn of Freehold has been patient with me (LOL). And they did offer to make us a barbecue for this event. Serves all our purposes, theirs and ours. We should both be getting our cars at similiar times....Hope to c u shortly

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey rwood411, Denville is my dealer and yes ordered fews ago. They are OK with info but we are having more luck with this site and telling them about things. I wanted the Midnight blue but the car is for my wife and its Yellow for her. As soon as she got a look at the color from the photos on this site it was yellow. Keeping my fingers crossed its as nice as the Vette yellow. You will see me following her in my Red Vette (VARROOM), Morristown area.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would ahve but I'm too Far

marlboromike said:
I just came from my Saturn Dealer at Freehold and stated that he will hold a barbecue for all of us on one day....all of us will meet and park our cars on his lot...if u r interested, let me know. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Not to exclude our neighbors...u 2 r invited...I guess this event will be in late May or June. We do want all members and their families to have received their vehicles.

This should be fun....

MarlboroMike
I would have luved to come down and meet all you guys, but I'm too far away & I have to save the km's on my SKY! Have fun though & be sure to take pictures~:cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
As I said in my message I'll def. be there. I'm in Jackson now but grew up in Freehold and even have family in Morganville. See you there.

·
Registered
262 Posts
marlboromike said:

This should be fun....

MarlboroMike
Does that mean owners from Connecticut are invited too?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts