Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okie... found out some bad news today...
My salesman was fired on Friday... hehehehe the trend here?
I've bought 3 cars since January... Mustang.. 350Z... and the Sky...

The salesman and sales manager that I bought the Mustang from was fired the day after.... but they deserved it... stormed out of the room cussing because i asked to think bout it overnite...

The sales that I bought the 350Z from was fired a week after... unknown reason...

The salesman that i bought the Sky from was fired 4 days after giving me my order number

hahahaha oh man... now i'm afraid to buy any more cars.... ppl need to feed their family hehehehe

on a brighter note.. there were 5 Skys at my dealer.. i stopped by to see who my new sales guy was.. and check on my status... i'm currently at 3000
order accepted.
Anyways... i asked the GM is there any way possible he could let me test drive one of the Sky.... i just wanted to see how it felt... although the cars were already sold.. he reluctanly let me... i tried it with top on.. and top off... must say it wasn't a bad ride at all.... only thing that bothered me was how low it's cut.. i had a hard time seeing the middle part of the view....
and the horsepower... going from cars with 300 plus horses... 177 felt like a joke.. but i already accepted the fact that i'm nt buying this car for speed...
it is a nice looking son of a gun.... and drives pretty fun....
i hope i will get this car in a month's time.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
You should start any car negotiation with "The last three dealers I purchased a car from have been fired within a week....." :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahah that would be a riot...
think i can pretty much cut any deal with that track history...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha oh sorry... i usually read in this forum only... mistakenly posted in the other one... and just didn't delete it....
that's why there's 2...
my bad

·
Registered
453 Posts
AnhCung said:
hahaha oh sorry... i usually read in this forum only... mistakenly posted in the other one... and just didn't delete it....
that's why there's 2...
my bad
Curious, where do you live? Are your sales people dropping like flies in Calif.?

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Coincidence?

Could be a coincidence. Sales positions at many companies are high turn over positions. Each month or quarter any sales person that did not make the numbers is let go. (or due ot the high pressure the reps leave).

The nearest Honda dealer to me works kinda like that - sales reps at other car dealers in the are know it to and a couple told me just about every time they contact that particular dealer anyone they have worked with previously is no longer there. This dealer does have a very high ranking for sales and succesful credit apps etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts