1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Do you mean the 7th or the 8th? The 6th is a Friday, 7th is Saturday and 8th is Sunday.

I might be interested in something. I have dinner plans on the 7th, so the 8th would be better. But if the majority prefers a Saturday I could do it, I would just be eating out for two meals in one day. (I guess I'd just get a salad or something light for lunch.)

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean the 7th or the 8th? The 6th is a Friday, 7th is Saturday and 8th is Sunday.

I might be interested in something. I have dinner plans on the 7th, so the 8th would be better. But if the majority prefers a Saturday I could do it, I would just be eating out for two meals in one day. (I guess I'd just get a salad or something light for lunch.)
:willy:Sorry Diane, Yes I meant the 7th or 8th:banghead:...would not matter to me......would like to see you again..I'm sure we can all work out a date...

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Count me in for Saturday, March 7th

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello all! Wild Thing here....we moved to upstate NY and our baby has been in the garage (out of the TONS of snow we have!) most of the winter. As long as we can get out of the driveway, we would love to take a mini road trip! :cheers: It'll be about a 4 hour drive for us, so our preference would be Sat. the 7th since we would be getting a hotel room for Sat. nite to return home Sun. Let us know if the luncheon is a go so we can make our reservation. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I vote for Sat. the 7th

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
:willy:Sorry Diane, Yes I meant the 7th or 8th:banghead:...would not matter to me......would like to see you again..I'm sure we can all work out a date...
Don't sweat the small stuff, it could me worst.... Look at the way I park my truck. eeek :lol: T.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't sweat the small stuff, it could me worst.... Look at the way I park my truck. eeek :lol: T.

Uh Oh, Better Get MAACO......:lol:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Why did I just see MarlboroMike when I read that? :lol:

I cannot attend this event. I am destitute and trying to lose weight.

Have fun!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why did I just see MarlboroMike when I read that? :lol:
Maybe Great minds think alike...:rolleyes: or Maybe it is just a common saying with Us MASSCr's :dunno::D

I cannot attend this event. I am destitute and trying to lose weight.

Have fun!
Oh, C'mon..I'm sure they have salads?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Gee..your all so lucky to all get crabs...I want crabs too :(
Can you mail me some???

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can you mail me some???
No problem, but I'm not sure if they would make that 3200 mile trip...Does your Hubby Like crabs? Come to think of it, I don't want CRABS..:eek::lol: I have enough problems with my teeth costing 5K:banghead::mad:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
:skep: hmmm...your right..THAT does sounds kinda "off"...:glol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Can you mail me some???
I can get the crabs from a bus station toilet seat is that OK. I can probably mail them to you too. But I could put them in a letter to yall. ..Oh my bad yall wanted those crabs that yall catch in sea water....Skip...EXCUSE ME....:):D:)

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
I'd go, but I already have plans for almost all of March. Have fun! :cheers:
I thought you had plans with me.....

But I think you're Cheating on me....I have the Proof :brentil::lol:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:skep: hmmm...your right..THAT does sounds kinda "off"...:glol:
That's OK, we will forgive you this time..:D:thumbs:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Dang. I would love to join you all, but I've already committed to another group going to lunch in Virginny. Hopefully next time.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 190 Posts