Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Should be okay. I will probably need to leave around 4 to get back north in time for my dinner plans.

I sure hope the weather is nice.
Cool....Yeah, i hope so too...maybe TOP DOWN weather!:D:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Making reservations today....If anybody else would like to join... i will call up during the week and change it..hope we have nice weather!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
I'm interested... but Mrs Ahnuld and I need to cruise to the shore to look at shore rentals. Was supposed to happen today but something came up.. so not sure if it will be Joe's day

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I'm interested... but Mrs Ahnuld and I need to cruise to the shore to look at shore rentals. Was supposed to happen today but something came up.. so not sure if it will be Joe's day
Ok, I'm sure they can accommodate you and the Misses if you decide to join...:cheers:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Ok, I go to make reservations ay Joe's Crab Shack, I told him we we are car club and he said and I quote "is it the club with the Saturns and Pontiacs" I said Yes, he said "oh yeah, I remember that"....anyway, we have reservations for 11 @ 2PM, just in case a few join us during the week:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Ok, I go to make reservations ay Joe's Crab Shack, I told him we we are car club and he said and I quote "is it the club with the Saturns and Pontiacs" I said Yes, he said "oh yeah, I remember that"....anyway, we have reservations for 11 @ 2PM, just in case a few join us during the week:cheers:
When we were there last time (Mecca)... we had about 70 cars and 100 people.

I hope he doesnt think its going to be that big group again! He'll pull extra staff in to serve 11 people! :lol: You'll each have your own personal server.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
When we were there last time (Mecca)... we had about 70 cars and 100 people.

I hope he doesnt think its going to be that big group again! He'll pull extra staff in to serve 11 people! :lol: You'll each have your own personal server.
Well, I didn't make Joe's Crab shack after Mecca, had to work the next day:brentil::banghead: But the funny part is that Lisa got me lost and when the road split on I-95, I took the Wilmington exit and then got off at the first exit made a few lefts and would up at Joe's Crab shack 8 hours to early:banghead::rolleyes:, I the proceeded to call Marlboro Mike and then finally got to my destination...Well, like I said I gave him 11 just in case we get a few extra people who are interested...just hope the weather holds up...

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Crappa Crap.

I have to be back in my neck of the woods by 1pm.
I'd have to leave that area by 12:15 to pull that off, so this is gonna make it impossible.

O well, there will always be a next time, especially since this should be the last snow of the year.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Crappa Crap.

I have to be back in my neck of the woods by 1pm.
I'd have to leave that area by 12:15 to pull that off, so this is gonna make it impossible.

O well, there will always be a next time, especially since this should be the last snow of the year.
Well, I might have to postponed:thumbs: it anyway, the forecast if for Rain...but if it does get moved, it will be March 28th a Sunday....

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I'm gonna put that date on my calendar to lock it in.
At the moment, I am good for then.

FYI Saturday is the 28th, Sunday is the 29th.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I'm gonna put that date on my calendar to lock it in.
At the moment, I am good for then.

FYI Saturday is the 28th, Sunday is the 29th.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:If it is a Saturday, It will be a dinner.(I have to work) if it is a Sunday, It will be an luncheon....I hope you can make one of them, sorry today was a very rough day..:sorry:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I'll block out both days until we decide
:thumbs:
Nothing is definite, I'll have to see what the weather is like on Saturday!!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
forecast per weatherunderground

Saturday
Partly sunny. Highs around 60. :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
top down weather.
Now all I have to do is get the Sky out of the garage, it is blocked in by Ice and SNOW!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

41 - 60 of 190 Posts