·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Well, I'm going with or without you guys:confused::brentil:

Temp 62 - Top Down

Help me to help you make up your mind:banghead:

Just means more seafood for Winston & I :woo:

cool..I'm glad winston is coming...don't forget your camera...could you photogrph my sequential lights....unfortunatey my "knight rider" lights wil not be hear in time..:banghead: om not sure if I'm going topless..yet....:D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Current Attendees:

SteveSky67
Tamay48+1
Dengel
Kwayne
Rainbowinthesky
Sabot53+1

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Updated:

Current Attendees:

SteveSky67
Tamay48+1
Dengel
Kwayne
Rainbowinthesky
Sabot53+1
Elff
shamayim

6 Sky's and One Solstice....

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Make that Tamay48 -1 (Winston will be a no show:party:)
Awwwww...I was looking forward to seeing him...I'll call you on Friday!:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Updated:

Current Attendees:

SteveSky67
Tamay48 -1 :lol:
Dengel
Kwayne
Rainbowinthesky
Sabot53+1
Elff

C'mon you Solstice owners...:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
I'm officially out..

Gonna use the beautiful day to head to the jersey shore to find a rental for this years vacation. We screwed up last year and waited to the last minute and really couldnt get anything... the misses wants to lock this down now!

Plus... will be a nice day with the whole family together... havent been doing much of that lately.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I'm officially out..

Gonna use the beautiful day to head to the jersey shore to find a rental for this years vacation. We screwed up last year and waited to the last minute and really couldnt get anything... the misses wants to lock this down now!

Plus... will be a nice day with the whole family together... havent been doing much of that lately.

ok....guess you are not taking the Sky on that trip:D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Good for you, Whitney! You don't need Bobby anyway!
wow, reed that quote Skip made was kind of Harsh...Whitney?..Whitney Who?

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

(watch the whole thing!)​
Ahhhh...Whitney Houston, used to be a huge fan...in the 80's, well also the movie "the bodyguard" ...and she need something to wipe off all the powder....:lol:If i ran into them in the street, i would have never have know that they were famous, i do have an autographed 45RPM somewhere in my collection...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just one Question Steve. I see the Skys are going to Joe's Crab Shack, but on the Solstice site you invited us to Joe's Carb Shack. So if you have a Sky you get to eat crabs, shrimp, and lobster, but if you have a Solstice you just get bread and potatoes. Doesn't seem fair. Anyway I'd love to go to either one, but I'll be skiing in Vermont this weekend.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Just one Question Steve. I see the Skys are going to Joe's Crab Shack, but on the Solstice site you invited us to Joe's Carb Shack. So if you have a Sky you get to eat crabs, shrimp, and lobster, but if you have a Solstice you just get bread and potatoes. Doesn't seem fair. Anyway I'd love to go to either one, but I'll be skiing in Vermont this weekend.
Huh? I'm not sure if I understood what you are trying to say, But, I don't get to the Solstice side very often....and I didn't mean to leave anybody out, I spend most of my time on this forum, since I am so BOARD.. if I offended you or any other solstice owner , I am sorry :sorry:....Have a good time in Vermont....hope you can make another event....:thumbs: I am having a Massc:Movie Night in April ALL ARE WELCOME! Solstice, Sky, Yugo:lol:, Ricer....Bring back some Maple Syrup :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Huh? I'm not sure if I understood what you are trying to say, But, I don't get to the Solstice side very often....and I didn't mean to leave anybody out, I spend most of my time on this forum, since I am so BOARD.. if I offended you or any other solstice owner , I am sorry :sorry:....Have a good time in Vermont....hope you can make another event....:thumbs: I am having a Massc:Movie Night in April ALL ARE WELCOME! Solstice, Sky, Yugo:lol:, Ricer....Bring back some Maple Syrup :thumbs:
He's just teasing you Steve. I almost did the same thing. :D

Over on the Solsticeforum, you made a typo, so the thread says "Joe's Carb Shack" instead of "Joe's Crab Shack" :lol: Hence the bread and potatoes comment.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
He's just teasing you Steve. I almost did the same thing. :D

Over on the Solsticeforum, you made a typo, so the thread says "Joe's Carb Shack" instead of "Joe's Crab Shack" :lol: Hence the bread and potatoes comment.
Gotcha...My bad..:banghead::banghead:..Like I said, I don't get over there that often...and I should have done that the same time I posted this...oh well, I'm glad all is well.. I'm still trying to get over the death of my customer....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Gotcha...My bad..:banghead::banghead:..Like I said, I don't get over there that often...and I should have done that the same time I posted this...oh well, I'm glad all is well.. I'm still trying to get over the death of my customer....
Well you are forgiven just once and then Reed pounces big time. ....Skip...:):D:)

61 - 80 of 190 Posts