Saturn Sky Forum banner

81 - 100 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Well you are forgiven just once and then Reed pounces big time. What about your customer?....Skip...:):D:)
One of my customers passed recently, I got to know him real well because he owned a Solstice, we used to chit-chat about out cars etc....Didn't see him for a while..his son told me that passed..really nice guy. During the summer I would be on Chain Blvd and saw him driving down the black with the top down without a care in the world....he is missed, they gave the car back to the bank..

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
To the tune of "Love Shack" by the B5-2's:

"The carb shack is a little old place where the Solstice owners eat....Carb Shack Baby.. Carb Shack Baby Carb Shack....:lol::cheers:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
To the tune of "Love Shack" by the B5-2's:

"The carb shack is a little old place where the Solstice owners eat....Carb Shack Baby.. Carb Shack Baby Carb Shack....:lol::cheers:
:lol::nono::lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
So are well already for This coming SATURDAY??..

1) The Driveway is cleared of Snow

2) and My Car Starts :woo::driving:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Well you are forgiven just once and then Reed pounces big time. ....Skip...:):D:)
I would most likely deserve it :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Wow - 50% of the posts are from our resident Jedi...

I'm seeing this trend with other threads too...

SteveSky67 - is there some sort of a posting contest that I didn't know about?

Or - is this some kind of Jedi Mind Trick used to alter our perceptions in some way?

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Wow - 50% of the posts are from our resident Jedi...

I'm seeing this trend with other threads too...

SteveSky67 - is there some sort of a posting contest that I didn't know about?

Or - is this some kind of Jedi Mind Trick used to alter our perceptions in some way?

No posting contest....just trying to keep informed and others informed about events, BTW, nice Obi-Wan Photo...Looks like his flicking a booger...:lol::thumbs: Are you planning on stopping by on Saturday?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Well, I am still planning to attend, but it looks like I will have to leave the Solstice at home. I need to pick something up on the way that just won't fit in the Solstice.

So look for me to arrive in a black G8. Are you gonna make me park on the other side of the lot? :D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Well, I am still planning to attend, but it looks like I will have to leave the Solstice at home. I need to pick something up on the way that just won't fit in the Solstice.

So look for me to arrive in a black G8. Are you gonna make me park on the other side of the lot? :D
Oh please NO!!.....you can park next to Tammy's car:lol:..Diane, you are very nice and not matter what car you bring, Solstice or G8, you are always welcome to park in our row...:cheers:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
One More Day to Joe's Place!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
One More Day to Joe's Place!:thumbs:
The weather is suppose to be good tomorrow. Enjoy it and take lots of pictures. No SNOW WHITE...she is still getting fixed. :( T.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
The weather is suppose to be good tomorrow. Enjoy it and take lots of pictures. No SNOW WHITE...she is still getting fixed. :( T.

so what is wrong with her now...was that trip to florida too much for her???.....

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
See you guys tomorrow.....Add one additional to the list I am Bringing Chucky

TOP DOWN

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hey Tammy...don't forget to put sunscreen on Chucky...redheads are fair and burn easily!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
so what is wrong with her now...was that trip to florida too much for her???.....
Snow white didn't want to come back North. :willy: She fell apart on her journey home to CT. She hates the cold too. I to some awesome pictues of us on the the beaches in Daytona. I'll have to find them to post them. Just beautiful. T.
BTW.... Next year I'm going to ride to bikers week with this.. :cool: T.

and I am buy these cool chaps and boots for next year... :D :thumbs: Skyman-CT will be joining me on this crazy adventure of mine. Oh dear... It was his idea to stop at in Daytona. Look what he has done...

Oh yeah... SKYMAN bought this for himself. :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Gee..your all so lucky to all get crabs...I want crabs too :(
Can you mail me some???
Tammy, just to let you know someone quoted you on this....:D

81 - 100 of 190 Posts