Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone from Georgia. Took delivery of my Sky on 7-11-06 after my dealer called and said he had a deal that didn't work and would I like to come take a look. My order wasn't supposed to be here until probably Nov, so I went with choice number 2 and am now happily driving the North Atlanta suburbs in a Black on Black on Black. It's terrific. Went to dinner last night and got lots of stares and questions. Look forward to more. Glad to be here.:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Post pics please!

Hi there, congratulations on your car. I'm in the process of ordering a black/black/black Sky. Would you mind posting some pics for me to see? I'm sure everyone else would love to see them as well!
Happy and safe driving!:cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats :cheers: Glad you were able to get one early. Keep me in mind here south of Atl will probably be 2 more months before I get mine.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Congrats! Welcome the family of Black SKY Owners! Black is the fastest color!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS........ SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Wecome aboard!! Pick a road and the Sky will do the rest!:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Welcome. Please post pics as soon as you can.:thumbs:

·
Registered
76 Posts
CONGRATS ON THE NEW ARRIVAL..... HAVE FUN:driving:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats on the black

Seems as though that color gets passed on more than once. I'm on my third black vehicle after swearing I'd never go black again. It IS a tough color to keep nice.
I've yet to use any wax except for the Meguiars wash and dry stuff (with microfiber towels)
After at least a dozen washes, she hasn't gotten a hint of a swirl.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
My black get washed at least twice a week, not a swirl mark yet!

Black is the FASTEST Sky

Great pictures by the way!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Was that you I saw earlier this week driving north on Cobb Parkway near Bells Ferry with the top down ??:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
wt2ga said:
Was that you I saw earlier this week driving north on Cobb Parkway near Bells Ferry with the top down ??:)
Congratulations neighbor. Saw my first black Sky in Knoxville the other day. Very sweet.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Kiss This Sky said:
Seems as though that color gets passed on more than once. I'm on my third black vehicle after swearing I'd never go black again. It IS a tough color to keep nice.
I've yet to use any wax except for the Meguiars wash and dry stuff (with microfiber towels)
After at least a dozen washes, she hasn't gotten a hint of a swirl.
:agree:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Most likely, have been doing some evening fun trips and answering questions everywhere I stop. Enjoying the car very much. Just have to watch the radar for those afternoon thunderstorms. Don't want to get it dirty just yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts