·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Group Shots #6

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Group Shots #7 The last photo is how they trreat you in east hampton if you are on the wrong side of things! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Group Shots #9

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Group Shots #10

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Group Shots #11

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Group Shots #12

Last pic displays the Blueberry suprised I received out there on the tip of the Island!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Group Shots #13 I am not sure who that was leaning in Ivans car to fix his peddles but he may have an idea!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Group Shots #15

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Great pics, Paul! :thumbs:
Thanks Reed! I am glad you guys challenged me to come! :lol: :cheers:
It really is a good group of people!

FYI: I have about 4 of your radio's to give back to you at the tubing trip, do not let me forget!

You did a great job in last car position, what you were doing took some quick thinking and sharp reflexes.............NICE! :thumbs:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Group Shots #12

Last pic displays the Blueberry suprised I received out there on the tip of the Island!

That pic didn't do it any justice :nono: That was huge, and you KNOW that when I talk about s#!t, I KNOW what I'm talking about!

I'll also take this time to comment on your dash. It looks SOO much nicer in person, you were right. looks good:thumbs:

Where's the shot of you getting your sandal stuck on the gas pedal??:D Great shots!:dthumbs:

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
That pic didn't do it any justice :nono: That was huge, and you KNOW that when I talk about s#!t, I KNOW what I'm talking about!

I'll also take this time to comment on your dash. It looks SOO much nicer in person, you were right. looks good:thumbs:

Where's the shot of you getting your sandal stuck on the gas pedal??:D Great shots!:dthumbs:
I had a hard time holding the camera with the a$$ end of the car gettin all squirrly on me. Thanks Dan, I told everyone the dash was much more subtle in person. When the light hits it from the camera it makes it look too flashy.

I should have taken a picture of that birds artwork before I cleaned the canvas. He is lucky I didn't have my Airsoft Pistol, I would have given him something more solid to sh!t out! :lol:

101 - 120 of 120 Posts