Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 754 Posts

·
Registered
17,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting for ANTONIO to see if he is going to bring us together...will someone please put the lights on in his garage...come out, come out wherever u r!

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I am waiting for ANTONIO to see if he is going to bring us together...will someone please put the lights on in his garage...come out, come out wherever u r!
I think he's busy taking pictures with the lights off!:lol:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Was this for the meal meet up or just fishing for ideas of fun stuff to do? We could always try a trip to see the Trenton Thunder play. Tickets are dirt cheap and who doesn't like a baseball game?!? Otherwise I'll turn the idea machine back over to Antonio.

·
Registered
17,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate sports..except FISHING. I'll bite!....back to the FOOD COURT. Someone show ANTONIO the light switch.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Popcorn please in Aisle 8... 12TH SEAT TO THE RIGHT..... lol.. oh yea.. :cheers: too!!! Hmmm...... I can hardly wait to see what Antonio is going to plan ...after he gets done with the "light show" SkyBaby

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Well, I know you weren't necessarily looking for ideas, but we were reminiscing this weekend about our tubing trip last year. I think we should definitely do that again this year. July is tough for me, so I would be willing to put it off until August.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
If you are throwing out ideas.. how bout..... jello wrestling? oil wrestling? something along them lines... SkyBaby

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I'm available to grace your presence on July 13th. After that it's all a crap shoot. When does Antonio get a vacation?

I know what we could do! We could eat somewhere then go over to morfious's house and help him put the alloys on my car. :yesnod:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Well, I know you weren't necessarily looking for ideas, but we were reminiscing this weekend about our tubing trip last year. I think we should definitely do that again this year. July is tough for me, so I would be willing to put it off until August.
:eek: Uh... you're kidding, right? Right? Please tell me you're kidding!

I'm pretty sure I'm not quite ready to do that again. :D

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
We were thinking July 12th for a run in Philly by the Art Museum

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I would like to officially request a Reed calendar! You have more facial expressions and hysterical pictures than anyone I know!

P.S. Dengel, I would love to do a tubing trip!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
We love you Reed.
Let's go to Philly on the 12th. :yesnod:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I bet there are plenty of pics of you to make a calendar or two..... SkyBaby I will buy one.... tell me where!

·
Registered
17,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I'm in for tubing in August...and then New Hope. Sound familiar? And Reed definitely deserves his own calendar. Antonio PMd me...he wants to find something outstanding for us...whatever that means. Has he found the light? I better PM him about this thread and the July 13th date..it is a Sunday.

And Mike, I wouldn't mind the museum. Parking does become a problem in Phili...but a good place for us is Dave & Busters. That is on the waterfront and they have their own parking garage. Someone has to be the ombundsman for this to happen and whose venue is Philidelphia.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I can't make it for the 12th, but don't let that stop anything. Most of my July weekends are already booked, and I'm working on weekend plans for August.

I definitely think we need to fit in tubing, the drive-in (kwayne, where are you?) and maybe redo the Yuengling Brewery tour we did last year.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Uhhhhh me! I hate baseball as a spectator, to play is OK:barf: Let's get tickets to a HOCKEY GAME IN OCTOBER.......Now your talkin!:cheers:
Now your talking my language...Hockey!!!!:eek: I like Baseball..Yankees....but Love hockey even Better...DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....SteveSky67

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I bet there are plenty of pics of you to make a calendar or two..... SkyBaby I will buy one.... tell me where!
Skybaby, we're waiting on a group pic from you for the 2009. :yesnod:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I can't make it for the 12th, but don't let that stop anything. Most of my July weekends are already booked, and I'm working on weekend plans for August.
I'm in pretty much the same boat as Diane, with July 19-20 and September 13-14 my next two open weekends. Please don't let my schedule affect anything either- especially not tubing! Have fun!

1 - 20 of 754 Posts