Saturn Sky Forum banner

741 - 754 of 754 Posts

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
I think I'm going to have to stick to family tradition on this one!
We all have allergies, so we coordinate our cocktails to go with our outfits instead!

Reed,
I like your family tradition, can I join the family? :D
Please, please, can I, huh, huh - :cheers:

I love my puppie.....s :D
Me too! :D

I better get out of this link before I get in trouble - still at work :banghead:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
You're more than welcome, Mark, but before you do you should know a few things:
  • While the cocktails complement our outfits, they aren't complimentary. At the end of that function, I was hit up for cash.
  • Cocktails on Sunday? Mom's cool, but don't let anyone else find out!
  • My grandmother is 89 and going strong. I don't really want to live that long. Do you?
  • The only way in that I have experience with involves a trip through Mother's nether-regions. You'll want to exercise caution as I wrecked the place on my way out. I'm often amazed I have a little sister.
If you still want in, then welcome! May I borrow some money?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
[*]The only way in that I have experience with involves a trip through Mother's nether-regions. You'll want to exercise caution as I wrecked the place on my way out. I'm often amazed I have a little sister.[/list]
that is wrong on an infinite number of levels... but funny as heck!
:glol:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Not to go off topic :D but I'd like everyone to meet my new puppy, Sir Maximus Sable Gold. He's a toy Pomeranian sweetheart and I'm in completely smitten.

What a pair of cuties! My niece has a toy pom--we call her 'Dizzie Lizzie' (that girl needs to be on prozac!):lol: This pup looks alot calmer (but that blue eyed charmer is going to be a lady killer in a few years).
Welcome Sir Maximus! Best of luck with him!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Not to go off topic :D but I'd like everyone to meet my new puppy, Sir Maximus Sable Gold. He's a toy Pomeranian sweetheart and I'm in completely smitten.

What a pair of cuties! My niece has a toy pom--we call her 'Dizzie Lizzie' (that girl needs to be on prozac!):lol: This pup looks alot calmer (but that blue eyed charmer is going to be a lady killer in a few years).
Off topic with this group..no way....:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
that is wrong on an infinite number of levels... but funny as heck!
:glol:
Just to give credit where it's due, that's heavily influenced by Stewie Griffin. :D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Just to give credit where it's due, that's heavily influenced by Stewie Griffin. :D
Stewie Griffin is the best and family guy is way better then the Simpsons, i mean who else could play darth vader so well....SteveSky67

Attachments

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Thanks Sue! He's really adorable - he gets very animated, prances around, plays with his toys, afterward he's so knocked out he sleeps for two or three hours. Animated, sleep, animated, sleep. When he gets a little older I'm sure he'll be able to go for longer stretches.

I bought him a cableknit Irishtype fisherman sweater last night. Way too cute and it looks *darned* nice on him. :D

Mikey will be with me for Delaware. :yesnod:

741 - 754 of 754 Posts